A Christmas Present to all of TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristar

Reaction score
https://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t...tchitownnv4.png

This is something I did a while ago, but I was unable to post it (thank you, Comcast). It is a whole sprite sheet of the Tamagotchi from Tamagotchi Town, a Japan-only release for the Super NES. I use Tile Layer pro and a ROM to get them, and I am posting them today as a Christmas present to all the good little boys and girls out there. I unfortunately could not put it on a transparent BG because I don't have Photoshop. But you can all start using these sprites in avatars and stuff.

I will also soon rip all of the encyclopedia sprites as well. They all look like my avatar.

The colors may not be 100% accurate, I had to put in my own pallet.

Awesome. I was planning on making a tamagotchi sprite comic, and this is just what I need. This is great, the day before my birthday. =D

I have Tile Layer Pro too, but I don't have the ROM, nor the attention span to use it. =P

Nice work. I found someone who ripped the character sprites before you did, but these are bigger and of higher quality.

Awwww... there so cute. thanks. I wish I could give somthing but I dont know how.

Ristar, do you know of any places that has a translation of how to play the SNES tamagotchi game? i just downloaded it but for the life of me i can't figure it out!

It's... it's... amazing! B)

Every character in every pose - pure genius. Wonderful work! Thanks.

With all those pics, you could make a very cool animation of each character. :)

StarTama :lol:

They're awesome! Can I save it and use them? They're ADORABLE and this way I can make pictures of Morino and Angelgotchi! And those 3 types of characters after the Gen. 1 characters, they're not real.... are they? Or are they super-secret characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back