hpw do you have a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetamas

Reaction score
???!?!? i am curious does your tama have to be a boy and girl or does it matter?? i am soo curious i had a baby before! but with a boy and a girl. yea i am confused!1

<3 shanny

:p

If your tamagotchi grows old and has still not found a suitable partner the MatchMaker will show up on your tamagotchi to bring your tamagotchi a potential mate.

Press any button to see the tamagotchi the MatchMaker has brought with her. If you want him/her and your tamagotchi to mate, you will select YES when a screen comes up LOVE?.

If you choose YES the tamagotchis will be left alone to talk. Then they will fall in love. The screen will go black and fireworks will appear. This means that the tamagotchis have mated and the female has had the baby.

The tamagotchi will then go back to the normal screen but this time with a baby by its side! The parent will stay on the bottom of the screen to look after the baby.

You can tell if the baby is a boy or a girl by looking at it. If the head is clear, then it's a girl. If the head is black, then the baby's a boy.

If you select NO when LOVE? appears, your tamagotchi will just go back to the normal screen how it was before the MatchMaker came.

The MM will come 3 times a day for 3 days if you keep turning down her choices.

If you say no to the MM everytime she comes, your tamagotchi will eventually turn into an oldie. The only way to get a baby when your tamagotchi is an oldie is to breed it with another oldie via connection or love potion.

Their baby will skip the toddler and teen stage and evolve from a baby to the secret character, Oyajitchi. It can be a boy or a girl even though it has a beard and it bald.

GotchiGirl96

And.... :p

When the match maker shows up, press A to get a girl. Press button B to get a boy.

To mate two Tamagotchis by infrared connection, one must be an adult boy, and the other must be an adult girl.

I think it´s A to get a boy and B to get a girl. Wasn´t it? :eek:
Actually, these rumors aren't true. No matter what you press when the matchmaker comes, there is still a 50% chance that you will get the gender you want.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back