FOR V1 OWNERS ONLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Ok, I only tried this on v1 and it works. It's a trick for the v1 game JUMP. I think v2 has this game too, you can try it, but I don't know if it'll work.

Anyways, here it is.

When you are playing jump, jump over 3 hurdles, and when you get the to the fourth score, press the C (right) button and the game will be canceled and your tamagotchi will be on the regular screen. Check the stats and your tama will have lost 3 pounds!!!!!!

I figured this out only a little while ago. You guys might know this, but for those of you who don't, here it is.

GotchiGirl96

i already knew that but thanx anyway :D :D

PS. V2 doesnt have jump but as i said before, thanx anyway :p

The V2 does have jump but the V2 jump game is Way different from the V1 jump. anyways, as tamarsc said, we already know it. i`ve already had my V1 for two years and had expirience. So yeah, people who Have V1s know about this already. But as you jump over more hurdles in the game (like i said, people know this one..) the Tama goes faster and you have to quickly press the buttons A or B, but not too quick or it`ll miss one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do that with Dance, kind of, by getting through the first round (3 moves) and then just leaving it alone and your Tamagotchi will lose 2g instead of 3g (only needs to be 2g over base weight to play).

Yep, that is very true, however, that is only for weight.

If you want to gain Happiness hearts, it goes like this:

<3 hurdles - [No Happy Hearts]

3 - 9 hurdles - ♥

10 - 19 - ♥♥

19 - 29 hurdles - ♥♥♥

30 hurdles - ♥♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back