V4 Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
All of the V4 shop codes:

(please note, code are in the following order; Code=what it gives you=points needed to buy after first time entering in gp (gp=gotchi points))

1. [SIZE=14pt]BBCA CCCA[/SIZE]= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. [SIZE=14pt]ACAB ACAC[/SIZE]= Steak= 1,400gp

3. [SIZE=14pt]BAAB ACBA[/SIZE]= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. [SIZE=14pt]CCBA AABB[/SIZE]= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. [SIZE=14pt]CAAA BACB[/SIZE]= CD3= 0gp

~If you enter all five shop codes, the last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a [SIZE=10pt]RARE CELL PHONE[/SIZE]. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

How to enter shop codes? Quoting from the V4 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When

the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in

the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on finding those Kyliesmum! Thank you so much for sharing!

In case anyone wonders how you use each item:

Pen - Same as V3, you can use it as many times as you like, and your character will do different drawing animations when using it. There is also the one-use pencil on V4. :D

Steak - Not tried it yet, but I imagine it will be the favourite food of all characters, like V3 and V2.

!! / Clone - Can be used from the very early stages, it will turn into the character and imitate it for a while, like V3.

Honey / Love Potion - Not needed to try it yet, but it will be used for making your Tamagotchi rapidly fall in love with another JinSei. Like V3 and V2.

Cd 3 - Can only be listened to when you have a STEREO. Like the other CDs, there are 2 tracks. The first one is Beethoven - like the V3 Gramaphone, and TRACK 2 is Für Elise, I think the song is on a Balay advert. :wacko:

RARE CELL PHONE - You will need to enter an 8 digit code (< / o / >) and ring your family I THINK. My V4 is not old enough to use it yet, but in thhe parents list, after viewing your past gens age and weight when they left, the parent and grandparent have a phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back