good or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
Okay so my tama turned into an adult today! ( screems ) I took great care of my tamagotchi but i just want to know something. Well my tamagotchi grew into a megatchi!!!!!!!!!!!! ( SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Yes i might like some tamas you might not like ) And i want to know if this is from good care ir bad care. Just curious. I want to know that my tamagotchi get's the BEST of care possible to get. :)

Hey! Mine turned into that today to :) i've never had one before. I have 2 (1 male and 1 female) so they can mate and the other one (the girl named Aura) turned into a samurai lol

It means you took "bad" care, but even so, I think the so-called "bad" characters are cute, for example Nyorotchi is sweet and excellent at Bump.

If you wanted a character that comes from better care, just don't let the hearts drop and turn off the lights when it goes to bed.

StarTama :)

Megatchi i would say is medium care.Very cute.My friend had one named Mystery,but den-...........he.....moved on.... :D

I love characters that are achieved by bad care!!!!I love maskitchi.He....is....so....CUTE!!!!!!!

lol

Megatchi is said to be the worst character you can get. It is said that you get him by taking the worst care possible of your tamagotchi.

My friend had this character before. It was sick with 7 poops once and all the hearts were gone another time.

But, as long as you love your tamagotchi and take care of your tamagotchi, there is no "bad" characters.

GotchiGirl96

:angry: :D You know, i think Megatchi's are realllly cute! But i think there are no such thing as "bad" tamas after i thought about it. It's just HOW you take care of your tamagotchi. There is NOTHING wrong with having a "unique" character. It's just the way tamas are! So i don't want to be insulted by having not have been taking the BEST CARE EVER of my tama. I love her so much! So please dont say im the worst tama-keeper ever. Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back