V2 unknown charactor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madcas

Reaction score
I am on the 2nd Gen and I have a charactor that has long things coming out of its head that move up and down they are long and skinny I have looked everywhere to find out what sort I have does anyone know?

I don't have a V2, but if you look in Tips & Tricks section, one of the members (blueberry-fox) posted a link to a chart of some of the V2 characters (I think). She's making a chart of Favorite Foods:

https://tamalove.pixelmood.com/connexion_2_characters.htm

(the chart is part of a web site - probably on Tama Top Sites too - made by another long time member of TamaTalk

Best, etc.

TamaMum

It has a round body with a line for a mouth his arms move up and down and so do his legs and on top of his head is two lines which move up and down and when they are down they look like a mouth and when they are down they are like this but further apart )(

I have looked up riveen's chart but it isn't there hope someone will know?

draw a quick picture of it on your computer and upload the file on photobucket.com and then give us the link to the pic so we can see ;)

I have never heard of it!

Is it black with a little antenna?Does it have little feet?If so, tell me cause my mate has that one! ;)

Beeble

I am not sure, but I think that since it's not ringing a bell, it is either a character from osutchi/mesutchi that is hard to describe or is an entirely new character. It could be zuchitchi, too... he has antennae.

I think I have just found which charactor I have I think he is a kabutchi

Thanks for all your help I looked up the Osutchi Mescutchi as you suggested and found kabutchi which is what I think mine is thanks everyone.

By the way does anyone know that when you get 9999 points up on V2 you can't get anymore. Just thought I would let you all know.

I got Tama connextion V2 My Tama Generetion1 is Pochitchi <adult>

How was different Connex or Connect

I got Tama connextion V2 My Tama Generetion1 is Pochitchi <adult>
How was different Connex or Connect
How did you get Pochitchi?I'd love to have him! I'll tell you how to get Mametchi,Dorotchi and Furawatchi if you tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back