Do You Take Care of Your Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Take Care of Your Tamagotchi?

• take care of it 1-3 hrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • every minute basicly

• once a day or so

• i let it die

• when ever it needs something

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often you need to take care of your tamagotchi will depend upon your tamagotchis age. Babies need to be checked a lot more often than adults and different adults need different amounts of attention. You will learn mostly by a process of trial and error. If you have a baby however, I would not go leaving it for any more than five to ten minutes without checking on it!

If you would like a good character,take pretty good care.You know, feed it when its hungry, dont let happy hearts drop down, play games, clean up messes, and keep wieght low.

If you need any help with how to get characters, PM me and I'll help you out.Remmember every tama needs love and care so please do so! :D

If you love it , you should be taking care of it very well... ...

=xberrydazex=

Yes, Bell Sprout is correct. ^_^

Usually, most of us try our best to take good care of our tamagotchi's but sometimes, if you want to do a bit of 'experimenting', you can take care of your tama in different ways e.g. not turning out the lights, play alot of games, only feed it apples for snacks etc... ^_^

-sk8er girl-

Jus make sure u check it every now and then but when its a baby check it more often.

Take care as often as it needs to. Babies need more care than adults, like Bellsprout said. Plus it s a matter of how much you enjoy it.

How often you need to take care of your tamagotchi will depend upon your tamagotchis age.  Babies need to be checked a lot more often than adults and different adults need different amounts of attention.  You will learn mostly by a process of trial and error.  If you have a baby however, I would not go leaving it for any more than five to ten minutes without checking on it!
Yea... I didn't know that babies and toddlers poop differently. I thought my toddler tamagotchi was constipated... I usally just check to see if the hearts are full or whenever it beep I see what's up which it.

If i'm playing a video game, I will check on it every 30-60 minutes. But normally I watch my v3 and v4 every minute. :blink:

That's a question that I wonder about sometimes too. Basicly, I just check on my tama either when it needs something, or if it hasn't called for me in a while.

I check on mine after a couple mins.By the way, i have a few tamas that I feed when it needs it but never plays games.Unfortunetly they weigh 99 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back