Happy Tama Holidays!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, Awesome! You have a really nice Tamagotchi Collection, KM!

haha, Awesome! You have a really nice Tamagotchi Collection, KM!
thanks! that's not all of my collection though. that's just a little tree so there was only so much that would fit.... :p

Aww, that's sweet of you! I wish you and everybody else a Merry Christmas aswell. (Nice part-of-your-collection :chohimetchi: )

OMG, that is a spectacular sight to see! :angry:

Maybe you could fit them all on a big christmas tree.. xP

oh cool! could i please see a pic of your ENTIRE collection??!!!!!
If so, please PM me with the link! :angry:
After Christmas I'll be able to get an entire collection pic. I know there are a few under the tree. :angry:

KM

XD That's AWESOME!

Maybe I'll put my tamas on our tree x3 It's small and we have no decorations for it. They're all in storage o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
XD That's AWESOME!
Maybe I'll put my tamas on our tree x3 It's small and we have no decorations for it. They're all in storage o.o
If you do, you have to get a pic for us to see!

KM

Hehehe...Very cute, KM! ;) I have a small tree in my room, so you just game me an idea, thanks! ;)

//Tama-Love

[SIZE=12pt]I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Tama Holidays! I put up a special tree, Just for the Tama-Lovers like me out there![/SIZE]
Click me to see!

Click me too! I'm lit up!

[SIZE=11pt]May your stockings and presents be filled with new Tamas![/SIZE]

KM
That's so cute! If I find all my missing Tamas I could be able to do that next year! ;)

Lol, that is so cool! I only have 2 tamas, my mum won't alow me any more- WAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *crys for 100 days* Maybe another year!

Anyway, that's awsome Kyliesmum!

*R-M* ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back