Aw great.....please help ASAP IM SERIOUS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
Ok so my tama needs new batterys,and my daddy waddy is gonna go look for them in the store.That tama is on pause right now.Once I saw the X I reset and downloaded.Will my tamagotchi be ok while it is on Pause? Ive been thinking about that because my dad might not be able to find the batteries.Please help me!!!!!

Sincerely,

TTG42

HELP ME ASAP PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

If you change the tama's batteries, you will be able to reset and download and get your previous tamagotchi back right where you left it.

GotchiGirl96

If you change the tama's batteries, you will be able to reset and download and get your previous tamagotchi back right where you left it.
GotchiGirl96
thx GG96 but,before I get the batteries will my tama be okay while it is paused?(sorry if its too much)

thanks.

thx GG96 but,before I get the batteries will my tama be okay while it is paused?(sorry if its too much)

thanks.
If it's paused, it can't do anything right? The same goes if the low battery sign is on your tama. It stops right where it is. So, it should be fine.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back