AAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookidough1

Reaction score
my tama is always turning into this type of tama = ^_^ dont get me wrong, i LOVE and simply ADORE my tama but enough is ENOUGH! it is always = :)

can someone please give me clues to make my tama into something else?!

please im DESPERATE!!!!!! (please excuse my capitalization problems when im angry i do that)

~CoOkIdOuGh1!!!!!!!! ^_^

Do something different than what you do normaly,like don't play games with it, feed it only on thing........You know, be creative!! ^_^ Hope it helps!

My advice: treat it differently! Here are some ideas:

Play LOTS of games

Let it get 99 pounds

Praise it when it calls for no reason

Give it a Time Out when it calls for no reason

if you have a V1, there is a limited amount of Characters so you might still get a :)

Hope I helped!!

*~Tulip~* :lol:

Well, usually I hear that you take bad care of your tama to get that character, so if you take super care of your tama you'll end up getting something else, like a Mametchi maybe. Hope I helped! :lol:

bummer i dont like that one very much but its ok once MABY twice luckly ive never had him but my sis has

pikagotchi :lol: hehe i like androgotchi

Oooh..I feel so sorry for you that you get the Maskitchi all the time. Take care of it different the usual. Check in the next 15-30 minutes to see if it is full of Hunger and Happy meters and anything else which could be wrong. If you do it correctly, then you may get a different tamagotchi :D If that doesn't work, then your tamagotchi is glitched unfortunatly. You can sell it on eBAY if it is glitched and you want to. Good luck :wacko: !

//TamaPATCHI

thx guys, but i know all that stuff its that im in school and so i cant play enough games.....

If you want a different character try to use a different care method.

If you are always taking care of it the same way chances are you'll get the same type of character.

If you kept the training low, try keeping it high this time. If you almost never played games with it, try playing lots of games with it this time. If you fed it lots of snacks, try to limit the amount of snacks it's fed this time. If you kept it overweight, keep it close to the base weight this time. You know, that kind of stuff.

GotchiGirl96

If you want a different character try to use a different care method.
If you are always taking care of it the same way chances are you'll get the same type of character.

If you kept the training low, try keeping it high this time. If you almost never played games with it, try playing lots of games with it this time. If you fed it lots of snacks, try to limit the amount of snacks it's fed this time. If you kept it overweight, keep it close to the base weight this time. You know, that kind of stuff.

GotchiGirl96
Yes, I 100% agree with you GotchiGirl96.

Yes, Try a differnt care mothod.

Feed your tamagotchi only when necissary.

And do play games and keep your Character ealthy and happy, and not overweight.

It should help out a little but. But, do try your best :D

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back