MY TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badiddy

Reaction score
:( :( :( :( :( :( MY TAMA PUT ON THE SECRET COUSTUME FROM THE V3 CODES AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF

:( :( :( :( :( :eek: MY TAMA PUT ON THE SECRET COUSTUME FROM THE V3 CODES AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF
Don't worry, once your Tamagotchi goes to bed that day, the costume will automatically come off. If you want it off right now, then feel free to set the time to it's bed time and set the clock back it the regular time after that. :( But once it is off, you can not re-use the item. :eek:

//Tama-Love

Right, I'm kind of sick of these topics, [SIZE=21pt]MAYBE[/SIZE] u should look 4 u're topic [SIZE=21pt]before[/SIZE] u post, honestly, there's been about ten of these kind of stuff, atleast.

yeah,but once it never came off for me and i restarted but dont worry about that! :(

Right, I'm kind of sick of these topics, [SIZE=21pt]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MAYBE[/SIZE]</span> u should look 4 u're topic [SIZE=21pt]before[/SIZE] u post, honestly, there's been about ten of these kind of stuff, atleast.
hey! that is real nasty! perhap she/he is new to tamatalk! she/he has their own right 2 post this topic! perhaps they cant get the costume off :(

that is VERY NASTY.please do not yell at ANYONE.This person may be new here please dont be mean this person did not know.

Don't be mean to new people here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway...just wait until it goes to sleep and tha tama will take it off himself!

Note: once you take it off, you can't put it back on again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back