Sign in to follow this  
spiffy

V4 on Toys'R'us Webpage US

Just poking about - and looks like you can see the cool new designs!

Click here to view

I think you can also SEND OFF for them - but I can't be sure. :unsure: Pity its US only, if not, I'd be sending away for a nice Glow-in-the-dark one :angry:

I ordered one I CANT wait untill it comes yay

Just poking about - and looks like you can see the cool new designs!

Click here to view

I think you can also SEND OFF for them - but I can't be sure. :) Pity its US only, if not, I'd be sending away for a nice Glow-in-the-dark one :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! :o :o :D :D Pity it's not out in Canada yet :P :P :( :(

Edited by Corinuta

I know right! :)

I think it is already out in Canada

It may come out the same time as us

Sunflower

I know! Isn't it awesome?! I went on eBay and saw the Blue Waves V4. I wanted it. I also saw the Glow-In-The-Dark one but I didn't know that it glowed in the dark because it didn't say. It looked pretty cool, but I didn't want it. Then I had seen a Pink Stripes one, but I'm a boy. :P I also saw a Sun-Flower V4. I didn't like it. There was an Orange Circle one, too, but it had purple on it (Yes, I'm picky). The last one that I saw was a Rising Sun one. It was awesome! Most boys would have wanted the Blue Waves one, but I just liked the Rising Sun one. better :( :o :) :( :) :D :o :D

Orange Circles

Pink Stripes

Risng Sun

Glow-In-The-Dark

Blue Wave

Those are the links for what they look like (though, you probably already know!).

Thank you for taking your time to read my reply!

I just went to order the Pink Stripes one from toysrus.com and it said temporarily unavailable online. Neither of my Target stores has V4 yet (I would have gotten one if they had). So, congrats to those who were able to place an order - I wonder if it'll be backordered now?

And I tried calling my local ToysRUs and the phone was busy. So, for now I can't call and ask them if they would be getting it in stock.

It looks like all of the Tamagotchi V4's are sold out esept the Glow-in-the-Dark design. :)

//Tama-Love

I wanted a pink stripes one, but I ordered the Glow in the Dark one. I'll buy the Pink Stripes one in January on my birthday. By then maybe every store will have them.

Great find, I'm pretty sure that US Tamaowners will be pleased. :huh:

What about Canadian Tama Owners? I'm Canadian, and V4 had better come out before Christmas or I'm sending a complaint to Bandai!! I NEED the sunflower and pink V4s! I NEED them! When they come out where I live, I'm going to buy 2 of them! Yay!

Maybe I can get a V4 for Christmas! ^^ Yay! Thanks for finding that, Spiffy!

ST