Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten_11890

Reaction score
Help please! I've been trying to get my tamas to connect for awhile now, and when I do, the same on allways has the word 'Connect' on it, but very quickly flashes to Fail. Do they have to be a certain age or something, or is my 'gotchi just not working? Help!

P.S. I'm not in sunlight, I'm in my bedroom in front of my computer. .-. Is it possible there's not enough light?

Last edited by a moderator:
Help please! I've been trying to get my tamas to connect for awhile now, and when I do, the same on allways has the word 'Connect' on it, but very quickly flashes to Fail. Do they have to be a certain age or something, or is my 'gotchi just not working? Help!
P.S. I'm not in sunlight, I'm in my bedroom in front of my computer. .-. Is it possible there's not enough light?
You are doing everything right so far, so please do not worry! :huh: The only thing you are forgeting to is press the "B" button twice. After you see the "Stand By" screen, you need to press the "B" button once more to confirm your selection. :huh:

//Tama-Love

Just keep on pressing the ( B )

OR click on "Other" (version) and press ( B )

if they are 2 ver2s click 'ver 2' with 'B', press game or present , stand by will appear

press B and it will say connect , hope i helped! :) :p :wacko: :ph34r: :D :lol:

If you want to connect on PRESENT, but it won't let you, make sure that the Snack, Meal and Items list isn't full. If you have any more problems, give us a shout and we'll help!

I guess I'll try pressing B over and over some more, but I have two brand new Vr3's and completely empty lists. Thank you guys for the help though. :angry: [i still appreciate more suggestions though :unsure: ]

EDIT: Should I reset it and see what happens? Or should I wait untill it's an adult maybe?

Some help:

Keep it out of sunlight

Keep the Version Right! (Ver3 to Ver2 have to use Ver1 connection)

Check their battery! (This happens to me alot, The BatteryX dosent come up, but the screen fades when it'connecting...)

Make Sure they're in range of each other! (Keep them as close as possible!)

Hope i helped!

Sometimes connecting to close won't work. Is your tamagotchi a japaneese version? or is just a infra communcation one that another company made?

don't panic. all this means is that ur tams are in a aversion stage. this means the tamas codes hav no comparison. if they r young then it means their disigned to not connect.this is very rare. all u hav to do is re-bug it. this is just like de-bugging but its way safer.unscrew the back screws and then do the same to the inside except u need to get a pen [not a graphite pencil but a pen].then you need to press down on both areas the draw a thick line between them. put ur tama back together. and it should work. if it doesnt this means it somehow got wet on the inside. i only know this because my dad works at bandai. if anyone has questions just pm me.i hoped i helped :huh:

It dosen't work if you are outside. It dosen't need to be a spisific age. It should work!

Try moving away from the computer. Sometimes if you are around other electronic things or things that use infra-red, the connection won't work.

If your tama is a baby, I don't think it will work. I don't think baby tamas are able to connect.

Make sure you are selecting the right version. If you are connecting a v3 with another version then choose OTHERS and vise-versa.

Make sure to press the B button when you get to the STAND BY screen to confirm the connection.

If it still doesn't work, then I would suggest waiting a while and trying again.

GotchiGirl96

Nothing seemed to be working, and my tama's are teens. I hope it's not going to mess him up. o.o Thank you so very much for all the suggestions :furawatchi: I'm afraid to debug him, or take it apart, for I just got them. Do you guys think it would work if I just reset him?

I wouldn't reset just yet.

Try resetting and downloading or taking out the battery and then putting in a new one.

If you must, you can reset and see what happens. But I wouldn't recommend it.

GotchiGirl96

That happened to me, just reset its batteries. If magnets/electronic get too close to t.v or pc, they can lose memory.

Thank you sooooooo muuchh GotchiGirl!! It worked! I reset and downloaded, and now I can connect! I am forever in your debt. *bows* :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back