Finally!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emi

Reaction score
Well... my ichigotchi just matured into a tarakotchi today, and I finally saw it having a bath! LOL. It's not toilet trained though... ;) I'll know what to do next time :D

Does anyone know whether tarakotchi matures again or if it stays as it is til it "dies"?

I just read that one of the gifts tarakotchi gets is a skateboard- looks like I'm gonna have to buy another connexion 'cos otherwise it'll be a spoiled brat! LOL :p

Good luck everyone with your tamagotchis! B)

mine arnt toilet trained either, (didnt even know you had to :D )

but i have pressed Flush when i see the "wavy lines" next to my tamagotchis, and when they are a baby or toddler they have a little "duck" potty lol ;) !!

Can it be potty trained when it's teenager? I trained once today.. i thought teenager cant... ;)

whoah i didnt know a teenager could be potty trained... wow this site is useful

what? A duck potty? Mine just sorta goes on the floor. I have a child. man, I really need to learn the true names for the growth stages! :unsure:

Well... my ichigotchi just matured into a tarakotchi today, and I finally saw it having a bath! LOL. It's not toilet trained though... :( I'll know what to do next time B)
Does anyone know whether tarakotchi matures again or if it stays as it is til it "dies"?

I just read that one of the gifts tarakotchi gets is a skateboard- looks like I'm gonna have to buy another connexion 'cos otherwise it'll be a spoiled brat! LOL B)

Good luck everyone with your tamagotchis! :angry:
Um tarokochis die qikly so you were a little impatint and forogot about it A lot. It is the worst character on tyamagotchi. Very unhealty. :( B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back