If you need help then:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchifan15

Reaction score
i'll do my best to help you if you have a :

-version 1

-version 2

-version 3

if your problem is linked to a tamagotchi that's not listed above then i can't help you.

visit *removed* for information about version 1.please leave comments there.do not reply because im not staying in this topic.PM ME!!!i always read and answer messages.

*link removed - posting of personal site is not allowed :) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi memetchifan15,

I know you are trying to be helpful (which is very much appreciated! ;) ) however, this forum is only for members to post questions about problems or confusions that they may have. This also (kinda) borderlines on a "come to me for help" style of topic, which was outlawed a long time ago because of all the troubles we had with them! :eek:

Can I suggest that you use your signature instead to advertise the fact you are open to answering question? (Yes - I'm aware you have other stuff in there but if being helpful is the priority, I am sure you won't mind changing it!) Also, you may be a great help by replying to all the new threads that get posted in this forum and "Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" - there are always plenty of them! :angry:

Once again, I would like to thank you for your efforts to help but also hope to have your cooperation. :eek:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back