I want a memetchi,but.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
Ok so I want a memetchi but Melanie said you need full training.Im horrible at training my tamagotchis!!!!!!Does anyone know how to get full training,and fast?I have one training.....

Please reply ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well........ not exactly. But sending presents sometimes helps, (you know, wrapping it and then sending it) sometimes your Tam will give it nothing instead of sending the present over and you'll have to give it a time-out, which counts a training bar.

If that doesn't work, I don't really know...there are other ways, but I can't think of them. X_X

ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I DO!!!!!!

ok when your tama a teen it will call for you often so if calls you if all its happy hearts and hungry hearts full then give it TIMEOUT!!! if it beeps and its back is turned to you then praise ihope i helpd

If your tama beeps and still has one heart in happy and hungry, give it a time-out.

If it's crying or has it's back turned to you, praise it.

If it sends a bad present to another tamagotchi and comes back smirking then give it a time-out.

All of these things will increase the training by one point.

If you need to go somewhere then pause your tamagotchi or set the time so that it's sleeping so you don't miss any training oppurtunities and so your tama doesn't die or get sick while you're away.

GotchiGirl96

I had a memetchi on my first tama! What i did was when it was a baby i made i weigh 7 pounds and 0 training. The child was 12 pounds 0 training. the teen was 22 pounds and 3 training. then you should get him--> :eek:

OK

1) If your tamagotchi cries, praise it

2) if there mad with their head turned around, praise it

3) if they send dodo to another tamagotchi, give it a timeout

4) if they beep for no reason, give it a time-out

Good luck getting a Memetchi! Bear in mind though, just because someone got a certain Tamagotchi one way doesn't mean that that's the only way to get that Tamagotchi. I've gotten Pyonchitchis and ChoHimetchis probably a million different ways! :lol:

Anyways, when to praise:

when your Tamagotchi is crying

OR

when your Tamagotchi has its back to you and has a thought bubble-type thing above its head

When to give a time out:

When a Tamagotchi sends a bad present to another Tamagotchi (when connecting. You'll know because the other Tamagotchi will jump up and down with a mad sign on the Tamagotchi your Tamagotchi sent the present to. This does not in any way guarentee a training point though.)

OR

When it calls and has at least one heart full in both hungry and happy

I might be missing some, but those are the main ones. (Sorry if one doesn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back