How long have you had your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For how long have you had your tamagotchi?

• Don't have one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just got one

• 5-10 weeks

• 10-15 weeks

• 15-20 weeks

• 20+ weeks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine when they first came out. They go through batteries like its candy so I might shut them down and just use my Pink w/ stars and pearlized pink.

I got 4...i got one in like...september(shoppin for school supplies lol)...then i got another in october....then i got 2 for christmas....:0)

COlors (in order i got them)

Pink/hearts

Pink/Stars

Trans. pink

pearlized pink

as you can tell...i'm a pink person :D

yeah...i'm pretty spoiled....

LONG AGO...

when i was like 4 or something, i bought a tamagotchi angel...i lost mine that day so the next day my mom bought me another one!LOL!

I got mine 4 Xmas,1 4 communion,&1 4 doing good on a test.

I got the same tamagotchis as PockyGirl.

Let's see...my first Tama was a Connection. Got it in the beginning of December while I was shopping for the SpongeBob Movie soundtrack. I got both items. My second one, also a Connection, was pearly hot pink. I got that one about a month later. About two months later, I got a pearly light pink one. Then, about a week ago, I got my Connexion V2 in the mail. HAPPY FACES!!!!! :( :lol:

Hi I have had my tamagotchi for 4 weeks now :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I'm not sure, ever since I got convinced that tamagotchis are for boys and girls (I thought they were for girls, I can't belive I thought that anymore :huh: ) I got it around the time they came out, the tamagotchi connection. I have a green with checkerboard pattern. I belive I've had over 189 weeks (or days)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back