What is this character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like this: https://i17.tinypic.com/4ckasy9.png
Um, I made her look a bit too angry in that one but she's not far off.

What went wrong? She used to be a young Mametchi, now she's an evil Tama!

what's her name? What's she like?
Nice drawing, you came really close to the actual character. :lol: The character you have is: Megatchi. You can veiw her on this character chart:https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/characters.php. It usaully comes for taking bed care of your Tamagotchi, but don't let the good/bad consept get you with the characters. Just have fun with the character you have, and explore the characters you still haven't made your Tamagocthis to evolve into! ^_^

//Tama-Love

Argh! My Tama doesn't know how to use make-up?!

I bought two of those sets as well!

I'll still take as best care of her as I can, but maybe next time I'll feed her baby less snacks.

I'll still take as best care of her as I can, but maybe next time I'll feed her baby less snacks.
You need a mirror in order for your Tamagotchi character to use makeup. Also, I think your Tamagotchi character has to be an adult.

Oh, That'sMegatchi Nice picture. Did you drew it. Well that happens to me. You can go to a Good care tama to a poor care tama. Don't worry it's natural.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D hi I know my tamas and that is a megagotchi

you are dealing with. And.... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: I love that charcter :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

You need a mirror in order for your Tamagotchi character to use makeup. Also, I think your Tamagotchi character has to be an adult.
But my :) (leaflitchi) Adult had a mirror and make-up, and I wanted it to use the make-up in the mirror. But when I was about to see its face, I heard a beep, and my :D 's face went down the screen instead of up! :furawatchi:

thats normal, sometimes theyre just too shy to show, try again

yes- normally the second time you give it make up it puts it on.

Batchi, Did you buy your tamagotchi a mirror? That's why i don't work. My boy tamagotchi used make-up!! ^_^ Sometimes they will mess up when they put make-up on. Also only adults can use make-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your character is a Megatchi. It is said to come from bad care, but don't get worked up about all that good and bad character junk. Just enjoy the characters you have.

As for the make-up question for whoever asked, sometimes tamagotchis are shy and won't show you their whole face. Buy the make-up again and use it. Maybe it will show its face this time. Or maybe it won't. I think it's random when it will show you the face. Just keep trying!

GotchiGirl96

UHHH, I have that character right now.Its a girl and she is 9 years old.(already married, and shes leaving tonight).Woooo, shes leaving!YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back