Sign in to follow this  
wclukas

Ive never seen this tama

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: my tama is a white mouse thing. Could you help me?

do you know what it is? :) :D :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: my tama is a white mouse thing. Could you help me?

do you know what it is? :) :D :furawatchi:

try and discribe it a little more :furawatchi:

Is it baby,child,teen,or adult?

:) :D well.......its an adult its not a mimtci and...... I couldnt find it on tamagotchi.com!!! and no thats not it p.s. I have a v3 Edited by wclukas

:) :D well.......its an adult its not a mimtci and...... I couldnt find it on tamagotchi.com!!! and no thats not it p.s. I have a v3

Pyonchitchi was my first adult on V3.

I still cant find it[weeping]are you sure thats all spudlike :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Bumbumtchi or Pipotchi or Mimyoritchi or Debetchi. Spudilike, do you think those are it?

Edited by pokemonlover

I THINK ITS A HANATCHI THE WHITE NOSED THING ITS LIKE A WORM AND LIKE HAS HAIR STICKING OUT OF ITS NOSE

pyonchitchi was my first adult on v3

do you still remember how to get it pokemonlover?? or even its average weight for example mametchi 32g?? and mimitchis??

I still cant find it[weeping]are you sure thats all spudlike :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Is it a :lol: ;) ;) :D

Maybe you could take a picture of your tama character (thats on your tama) and we could check it out and (probably) tell you which character it is. Or do you think it is this? :lol: Furawatchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi

~bdaze

:huh: are you sure its not this, if it is thats a really cool character, congrats!!

~Girl~

I THINK ITS A HANATCHI THE WHITE NOSED THING ITS LIKE A WORM AND LIKE HAS HAIR STICKING OUT OF ITS NOSE

do you still remember how to get it pokemonlover?? or even its average weight for example mametchi 32g?? and mimitchis??

No, I don't.