Helppp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marielg98775

Reaction score
If I got a kuchitamatchi at the 2nd gen. do I have a chance to get a mimitchi??? :lol:

No one can really tell, there are few similar links to getting certain characters, but every so often you can receive any character, through completely different care..

Instead of worrying too much about what characters you receive, have fun with your Tamagotchi :lol:

//Haze

If i take great care of it will I get a mimitchi? Do you know any tips on how to get a mimitchi from a kuchitamatchi?

mimitchi is the top-chara, so perfect care is the way 2 get, but remember u can get mimitchi only in even generations

It is possible to get any 'even' generation character.

I don't really start a generation really hoping for one type of character so much, as it's nice to have a surprise. However if you had a Mametchi on your 1st generation and care for it the same way you have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting a Mimitchi.

However there are 15 different adults on each generation so the odds of getting a Mimitchi are really only 1 in 15.

I remember always wanting a Kuchipatchi :lol: It took me months to get one- but it doesn't mean I was unhappy when I didn't get one. Sure there were times when the character I got looked a bit 'eeewww!' but it didn't stop me playing with it. In fact two of the most enjoyable characters I've ever had are Decotchi and Warusotchi- two of the less 'attractive' characters as far as tama merchandising goes.

Don't think you are 'failing' as a tama keeper if you don't acheive the 'cute' characters you always see on the products- the less commercial characters can be fun and interesting too.

Well, I only know that you can get Mimitchis on even generations. But it is kind of random. However I hope you will get a Mimitchi as you wanted. Good Luck!!!

~bdaze

Sure! :huh: There's a postivite chance you might Mimitchi. Lots of Bad care tamagotchi's turn into good care tamagotchi. Next time try again on the 4 generation.

To get Mimitchi:

• Treat your tamagotchi like a Angel

• Monitor (watch) your tamagotchi all day long.

• Make sure his heart meters doesn’t drop down lower than 2

• Play tons of games with

• Make sure it has 100 discipline

• Make sure it is skinny or Fat

There's no definite chance of getting Mimitchi. You can Mametchi on the 3rd generation. So try to get him/her. But good job on getting ChoMametchi. I think he is similar to Mametchi. There's no telling who you might get ;) . Just keep on trying! I wanted a Gozarutchi :angry: and I ended up getting her ;) So try your best to get Mimitchi and when you get him/her tell me! :D The chance of you having Mametchi will boost the probably of you getting Mimitchi. That was how I got Mametchi. Well I had Mimitchi, ChoMametchi, and Mametchi. [SIZE=14pt]Just like Spudlike said[/SIZE] ;) Most of the time I get randomly characters. So don't be suprise by who you get. I often get a lot black tamagotchi's! :D So try to get all kinds of Tamagotchis B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since you have a second generation tamagotchi, you do have a shot at getting a mimitchi. But like spudilike said, it is a 1 in 15 chance. If you take great care of your tamagotchi, it is possible you will get a mimitchi. But you could get any of the 15 possibilities, regardless of the type of care you give. Believe me, it's frustrating at times!: :( : I would know, because I spent months trying to get a pourperatchi. Finally after almost a year of trying I got one- after I had already given up all hope. So don't give up on your tama, no madder what they turn into! Just have fun, try your best, and give them lots of love.♥♥ I can almost guarantee you will get a mimitchi eventually. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back