WAAAAAAAHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monchi

Reaction score
IM GONNA HAFT 2 GET GLASSES THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Ohh dont worry! It might change the you on the out side but on the inside all your friends will still think your the same! It doesnt matter what you look like! it matters is your personality!

Don't worry! ^_^ Last Feb I had to get glasses too, and people still thought of me as teh same person. Just because there is a small change on the outside, there is no change inside. I don't wear mine really anymore; I need new ones. :D My eyelashes are too long and keep brushing against my glasses.

Love, Amizura

Chill, dude! Or dudette... whatever. I've had glasses since first grade and since the begginning of kindergarten I wanted some (I even faked an appointment xP). Besides, I look a LOT better with them on. Maybe you do too. But that doesn't matter. It's who you are on the inside. Peace out.

Yeah I was freaked when I had to get mine. I am short-sighted, ya see. But I barely wear them - it only means things far away from me are blurry. Anyway you're lucky! At least your glasses aren't BARBIE!!! O.O

I know, I do like Barbie ~ but I don't want my friends to see that! Which explains why I don't wear them often. But as the others are saying, you can still be cool with glasses! To my friends, I am the 'Funky, Funny, Kind and cool' girl and they all love me! ^_^

But don't feel too bad...it is possible to get some really cool ones! My Barbie ones are REALLY funky because they are purple and rectangular and metallic and all - it's just they say 'Barbie' in small writing on one side. I think I'll have to do something about that! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was freaked when I had to get mine. I am short-sighted, ya see. But I barely wear them - it only means things far away from me are blurry. Anyway you're lucky! At least your glasses aren't BARBIE!!! O.OI know, I do like Barbie ~ but I don't want my friends to see that! Which explains why I don't wear them often. But as the others are saying, you can still be cool with glasses! To my friends, I am the 'Funky, Funny, Kind and cool' girl and they all love me! :D

But don't feel too bad...it is possible to get some really cool ones! My Barbie ones are REALLY funky because they are purple and rectangular and metallic and all - it's just they say 'Barbie' in small writing on one side. I think I'll have to do something about that! :lol:
^_^ Paint over them! :D

This is not a problem.Glasses? Glasses make us NO different to others-We are all equal,With or without glasses-remember that.

-illusion-

I look good with glasses on just my vision is great(says the optomitrist)

But it doesn't matter, most people I know are really nice and plenty of them wear glasses!

And if your friends think you changed becuase you got glasses they're not real friends

I'm sure you'll look awesome with them!

Aww, don't be sad! :D It's not what you are like on the outside, but what you are like on the inside that counts! I'm bet you look fine as well- don't be scared! :unsure:

Good luck!

~Rey Mysterio~ :(

I would rather have good vision than be a 'Trend-setter'. Get over it, plenty of people have glasses.

I would rather have good vision than be a 'Trend-setter'. Get over it, plenty of people have glasses.
Seconded. This ain't the 50's hun. No one makes fun of glasses anymore :)

that is totally okay. just get some glasses that make you look good. and they're functional. that should work!! hope i helped :) !

Yup,that is true.Have great fun with your new glasses Monchi,and don't worry about them!

You will soon get used to them.

-Illusion-

Don't worry! :mametchi: Last Feb I had to get glasses too, and people still thought of me as teh same person. Just because there is a small change on the outside, there is no change inside. I don't wear mine really anymore; I need new ones. :mametchi: My eyelashes are too long and keep brushing against my glasses.
Love, Amizura
Yeah, me too. There's nothing to worry about Monchi, and .::Snowy::. took the words right out my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back