Desktop Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :huh: ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share :huh:

https://www.tamaquiz.ca/

KM

I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :huh: ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share :huh:

KM
Have you a picture?

i LOVE my desktop Tamagotchi! it's sooooo cute. i love when it sneezes! and if you move your Tamagotchi with your mouse to the top of the screen, it will pull out an umbrella and float down to the bottom. so cute :)

i LOVE my desktop Tamagotchi! it's sooooo cute. i love when it sneezes! and if you move your Tamagotchi with your mouse to the top of the screen, it will pull out an umbrella and float down to the bottom. so cute :eek:
I didn't know that! thanks!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Awesome!!! I got Mametchi!!! :eek: :D :(

It's cute! Thanks for sharing it with us Kyliesmum!!!

dont be rude! and plus Kyliesmum is a girl! no boy!
and that is no way to be a guide!
1. I call a lot of girls "dude". I've even called girlfriends "dude".

2. That's not being rude. If I wanted to be rude, I wouldn't've posted at all.

3. Being a guide means you help everybody out, even other guides. If guides didn't work together...who knows? o.o

~OM21

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the golden tama winners list (yet again :D ) and clicked on the contest for Canada. Of course, the contest is over, but I clicked on the cute little "Download your own Desktop Tamagotchi" icon on the right (after the page loads). I did the download and sure enough, a cute little tama I can play with! You can choose Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. Just thought it was cute enough to share ;)

KM
Ah cool! Too bad my computer is blocked from that. ^_^

This is SO cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us here on TamaTalk! ;)

:lol: ~*xXTamaliciousXx*~ :)

I downloaded it but it always bring me back to the downloading page... ... :lol:

My stupid computer dosen't have internet!! The other one that I'm on now dose but my other pc dosen't :lol: :) :ph34r: :lol: ;) B) ^_^ B)

My mom isnt sure if She wants me to Download it or not, She thinks we might get a virus. but it sounds so cool though.

[SIZE=11pt]I downloaded it but how do you get the music to stop plalying??[/SIZE]

I had to get rid of the program. It was driving me nuts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back