Has this ever happened to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has the Matchmaker ever come very late?

• Yes, always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, once.

• No, what do you mean?

• No, never!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I have a 8-year-old boy tama and the Matchmaker hasn't come yet and I really need to know if it will come. I know that you can't make her come earlier, but does she ever come late?! Has it ever happened to you?

I'm on the 15th Gen., so I could really use some help so I don't lose them all! Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this happened to me once. But, the reason for that was, I always kept my Tamagotchi on 'Pause', which stops the 'Growth Process'. And yes, I know, there is school to attend to, but when you are going to school, set the time for when your Tama goes to bed, and then when you get home from school, set the clock back to the normal time. Then, your Tama wouldn't have been on 'Pause'! If keeping it on 'Pause' all the time isn't the case, then you're probably just missing the 'Matchmaker' when she comes. You see, the 'Matchmaker' only comes at certain times a day. 3 times a day to be exact. To get the exact times of when she comes, they are on one of the Forums on TamaTalk. Hope I helped! :D

:huh: ~*Tama_Luvah*~ :huh:

P.S. : I learned my lesson from keeping my Tama on 'Pause' all the time, which I don't do anymore. :D

I have a 8-year-old boy tama and the Matchmaker hasn't come yet and I really need to know if it will come. I know that you can't make her come earlier, but does she ever come late?! Has it ever happened to you?
I'm on the 15th Gen., so I could really use some help so I don't lose them all! Please!
my tamagotchi was 10 when the matchmaker came,she came yesterday.I said no cuz I wanted to have babies with my friend :)

the matchmaker comes at 6:59, 10:59, and at 2:59. I hope I helped! Best of luck and i hope you don't lose your 15 gens! that would be bad and sad!

~cheezie :)

the match maker comes at age 7. mine came today! :huh: some times she may come a little late. ^_^ :( :p :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

It never happens to my tamagotchi cause I reset to much and my tamagotchi died 2 times and I'm still in generation 1. I had to start over again and again.

well the match maker only comes to me when i have it fully happy and fully hungry and it is the perfuct weight so you can try that

hope i helped :ph34r: :D

:D -horsegirl9 :D

Well the machmaker has probley has came but you wert there. or if you puse it a lot like me(I am a bad tama owner) then it would not come or, if you have tama friend that has heart or smile faces

good luck

-Hannah(glowtoe) ^_^

It's happened to me once and I was worried that it wasn't gonna come!

It came when my tama was 8! :)

:D Tamagotchi's Rule! :D

PM ME! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back