Sign in to follow this  
Witchy_Artist

My Tama did something unexpected!

Hello!

This morning Basil (tama boy) changed, he grew up to be an adult (Mametchi I believe) Anyway, I connected him with Pika (girl tama) and guess what? Pika gave Basil a gift, a pencil. "wow" I thought! LOL And then Basil wrote "Thank you" and held it up to show me... I was so impressed. :)

I guess its happened already to a few people out there, but I just thought I would share this news with you. I am a happy girl today! :)

haha cool, are u gonna try get tamababies? :)

Oh yes, I would love to hear the patter of tiny tama feet! :)

At the moment they are just best buddies, hopefully they will become more than just friends in the future :)

Awesome! Keep us updated on your Tama-Family!! :)

Aaaawww! How cute!

me and someone in my school were supposed to have a baby the next day...but mine died....that sucked...

Hello!

This morning Basil (tama boy) changed, he grew up to be an adult (Mametchi I believe) Anyway, I connected him with Pika (girl tama) and guess what? Pika gave Basil a gift, a pencil. "wow" I thought! LOL And then Basil wrote "Thank you" and held it up to show me... I was so impressed. :(

I guess its happened already to a few people out there, but I just thought I would share this news with you. I am a happy girl today! :D

Yes! Mametchi gets a cute pencil and writes down thankyou on a piece of paper. ;)

Ah, that brings me back memories.... :(

(My first tama Mango, was a mametchi. I love her. But then she had a baby. I miss you Mango!) :( :)

wow.. what is it with people digging up old threads ;)

Umm. i remmeber that happeneing,... its so cool!! :)