black blobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
on my tama there is a black blobish dot that sits there and its right bellow the connection symbol and it wasnt there like 10 mins ago so im thinking my tama is going to go all black because the dot might spread

it hasnt been in water and ive had my tama for roughly 7 weeks and im not sure if a bug is in my tama so yah

If you shock your tamagotchi a lot then that might be the case. Don't take your tama to class especially if you have those chairs that shock you all the time. (I have those chairs in all of my classes so I keep them in my locker and take care of them during locker break! :) )

~creks~

Last edited by a moderator:
If you shock your tamagotchi a lot then that might be the case. Don't take your tama to class especially if you have those chairs that shock you all the time. (I have those chairs in all of my classes so I keep them in my locker and take care of them during locker break! :) )
~creks~
Do you mean like static shocks?

i just llooked at it in the light and it looks like it is white stuff but i stil dont know what it could be

Could it be that your tama beeped at you and the attention icon was highlighted to show that they beeped and need some kind of attention? And now it's white because you didn't get the chance to care for it in time? That could be a possibility.

GotchiGirl96

weird i just looked at my tama (about 2 hrs after it appeared ) and its gone hmmm im still wondering what happened

Unless it haooens again, I wouldn't worry. But if it does it might be a glitch and I would contact Bandai.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :eek:

Hmm...... wierd, yes.......... Well, my gameboy got a white film of stuff on the screen when it got too hot...... Has your tama resently been in a very hot temperature? Maybe under blankets or you've been sitting on it......... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back