rebecros

The matchmaker

Why do they turn into the matchmaker  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Why do they turn into the matchmaker

• Because they can
    • Because they are forced to
    • Other

Please help me i hate to see my tama sad and this is my reason: HE TURNED INTO THE......MATCHMAKER :lol: please help me

Your tamagotchi just got old.. that's all. :lol: You will still be able to breed her, you will just need to find someone else who has an old timer character (there is a male old guy character as well). Unfortunately, this is the only way to breed them because by this time the regularl matchmaker no longer comes offering partners.

Your Tama is a "matchmaker" because it was a female and she became old because she did not get married.this "matchmaker" is a old tama! when you see the REAL matchmaker marry the tama or your tama will die in a few day :lol: Hope I helped

>Hopscotch<

Your tamagotchi just got old.. that's all. :ph34r: You will still be able to breed her, you will just need to find someone else who has an old timer character (there is a male old guy character as well). Unfortunately, this is the only way to breed them because by this time the regularl matchmaker no longer comes offering partners.

thanks bell sprout , i was really begginning to worry, by the way do you know if you can get the matchmaker to come early? :) ;) :lol: B)

aaawwww you finshed your post before mine :P :P :P :P :P

hey hopscotch, your information helped too and i told my friend and she said to thank you very much :D ^_^ B) B) :lol: ;) :) :ph34r: B) :lol:

thanks bell sprout , i was really begginning to worry, by the way do you know if you can get the matchmaker to come early? :) ;) :lol: B)

Unfortunately, there is not way to speed up this process. Just have good old patience. :ph34r:

Bell Sprout is right, you cna't speed up the process and your tama just got old. Nothing to worry about.

This happened to my tama before so I used my other tama and they had babies. ;)

:D Baby Pink :furawatchi:

Right bell sprout your right its just a tama getting old :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Lol yeah. Your Tamagotchi will grow old without getting a partner unless you connect with a friend. So get conneting! Lol. :rolleyes: