The matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do they turn into the matchmaker

• Because they can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because they are forced to

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecros

Reaction score
Please help me i hate to see my tama sad and this is my reason: HE TURNED INTO THE......MATCHMAKER :lol: please help me

Your tamagotchi just got old.. that's all. :lol: You will still be able to breed her, you will just need to find someone else who has an old timer character (there is a male old guy character as well). Unfortunately, this is the only way to breed them because by this time the regularl matchmaker no longer comes offering partners.

Your Tama is a "matchmaker" because it was a female and she became old because she did not get married.this "matchmaker" is a old tama! when you see the REAL matchmaker marry the tama or your tama will die in a few day :lol: Hope I helped

>Hopscotch<

Your tamagotchi just got old.. that's all. :ph34r: You will still be able to breed her, you will just need to find someone else who has an old timer character (there is a male old guy character as well). Unfortunately, this is the only way to breed them because by this time the regularl matchmaker no longer comes offering partners.
thanks bell sprout , i was really begginning to worry, by the way do you know if you can get the matchmaker to come early? :) ;) :lol: B)

aaawwww you finshed your post before mine :p :p :p :p :p
hey hopscotch, your information helped too and i told my friend and she said to thank you very much :D ^_^ B) B) :lol: ;) :) :ph34r: B) :lol:

Bell Sprout is right, you cna't speed up the process and your tama just got old. Nothing to worry about.

This happened to my tama before so I used my other tama and they had babies. ;)

:D Baby Pink :furawatchi:

Right bell sprout your right its just a tama getting old :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Lol yeah. Your Tamagotchi will grow old without getting a partner unless you connect with a friend. So get conneting! Lol. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back