This is weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Today at lunch I was expecting the matchmaker to come, my Tamagotchi is 7, the matchmaker didnt come, not even at 3 nor 7, need I wait another day? Or pause it fer 5 days so I get 2 new V3s to play with?

Today at lunch I was expecting the matchmaker to come, my Tamagotchi is 7, the matchmaker didnt come, not even at 3 nor 7, need I wait another day? Or pause it fer 5 days so I get 2 new V3s to play with?
Well, it's really up to you.....but in my opinion you should just wait another day ;) Sometimes, if your tamagotchi is paused often, the matchmaker will come fairly late. Even if you didn't pause it, the matchmaker may still come kinda late. :lol: For my V3 (Jam), the matchmaker came at 7. Once teh matchmaker came when my tamagotchi was 9! :) B)

*Tgd*

I also find pausing throws things out of whack a fair bit too. I've had the matchmaker come at 9 or 10 years as well.. Just give it another day. It will come! :)
Yes, Bell Sprout is correct. My current Tamagotchi has been paused for about a week and when I stated playing with is it was old! At this moment it currently is a teenager at the age of nine. ;) It is up to you meowbark- on what you want to do with it. Try to see if the MatchMaker will come tomorrow and so forth. :lol:

//Tama-Love

Like the above posts have stated, the matchmaker can come early or late depending on times you pause your tamagotchi.

Personally, I've had a few matchmakers who have arrived at the age of 9.

Hope I helped,

:( Baby Pink :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back