version 4 or version 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaxlenz

Reaction score
My aunt said she would by me and my little sister both tamagotchis. However, I am having trouble deciding whether i should get a v3 or v4 one!

V4 seems to have a ton more features, but does it still have all the ones from v3? If you have only played v3 before you can still tell me how its like. And if you have only played v4 i want to know ever more what thats like!

I think that you should buy a v4, because each new type of tama keeps the same old features but gets tons of new ones! So why not buy the latest version? Hope I helped! :D

I think that you should buy a v4, because each new type of tama keeps the same old features but gets tons of new ones! So why not buy the latest version? Hope I helped! :D
Yeah i know, i just wasn't sure whether they still had the old features... thanks!

you have to buy it online. i forgot the name of the site, but when i find it i'll let you know! :D

You should get a Version four, It has more features but it keeps the same features as Version three! Id suggest to buy it off of toysrus.com or if your comfortable Ebay.

//-lWeRide

do not buy it from ebay.ebay has fakes sometimes!buy it from www.toysrus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were me, I would buy a version 4. The version 3s are still cool, but from the pictures of version 4s it looks like your tamagotchi can have a "job" and earn 'skill points'! I really want one but you don't have to take my word for it. Hope I helped a bit!!!! :D

I think ToysRUs.com is out of stock. Depending on where you live or where your Aunt lives, she may be able to find it at Target or Walmart or ToysRUs. At least those stores wouldn't be charging almost $30 for it. And eBay the prices have skyrocketed way too high (the bidding I mean).

V4 is the latest version so it may not be in all stores yet. I just got mine delivered and I like it so far. So, I'd say V4 if your Aunt can find it.

yes, the version fours would have the same features. Most likely they've improved them. I think version four would be a great deal.

V4 V4 V4 V4!!!!!!!!!!they r soooooooo much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :wub: :lol: :D

https://gundamstoreandmore.com/tacoinnewve4.html

I bought my V4's from there... they're a little more expensive than they are in the stores, but if your local stores are sold out... this might be a good option. However, they only have two designs left in stock... Rising Sun and Orange Circles.

They also have a LOT of V3's on there! :D Good luck with your new Tama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back