TamaIsland is/was a fake!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
TamaIsland was a fake! I noticed that when I looked at all of them. They have all come to thier final rounds, and each one, the final round is Mametchi vs. Furawatchi and the winner is Mametchi on all of them. That`s not coincidence. Everytime you voted,you didn`t actually vote. It only said you voted. Here are the links:

American

British

German

French

Spanish

Italian

Polish

Russian

No, everyone votes and it is the same for everyone becasue the tamataown is for everyone and How could they have a different winner for each person? It is meant to be the same!

I'm not too sure so I'm going to take both sides

Against

Wouldn't it be possible that when you vote you vote for alll of them?

Like if you go onto the German one it will also be voting on the Russian, English ect.

I figure this is possible because a password from the English one ect works on the German one ect.

Even the amercian one works on the European ones( this also works the other way round.) Although they are differen't site all the stuff on them is the same. On the v3 one , for example all of the movies are the same.

They are updated at different times but it all turns out to be the same stuff.

For

Like I said they are all the same sites. They all use the same graphics. That is probably to save money. Although they call them selves different names (Bandai Amercia, Bandai Europe, Bandai Japan) they all talk to each other. Have you noticed that Tamatown and the European ones all have the same graphics( except for the languages of course)? To save money, they make up when each tama gets out and make the graphics for that and tell people that they have voted when they just ignore the votes.

I'm not sure about For because why would Bandai be dishonest? Even if it is a fake I don't care that much 'cos it was fun anyway.

I'm edging towards my against argument but I'm really not sure!! :furawatchi:

TamaCrazy :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also posible that Mametchi and Furawatchi are just all-around popular characters.

I think it's not a fake. I suppose, that the votes from www.tamagotchieurope.com have been counted together. On www.tamatown.com the results were different. The final round there was Mametchi vs. Furawatchi and Mametchi won too, but on www.tamagotchieorpw.com the last but one tama which came away was Mimitchi, and on tamatowm.com it was Ichigotchi.

No, everyone votes and it is the same for everyone becasue the tamataown is for everyone and How could they have a different winner for each person? It is meant to be the same!
YES THAT IS SO RIGHT!

I am not trying to start a fight though, ETHAN1994

i think they just counted all together, too

They take all the vites rfom all round the world and put them all together to see which character is most popular worldwide.

It's not fake.

everyone likes mametchi, i like kuchipatchi!

it says when i vote the link is trying to close the window..

It's not fake.everyone likes mametchi, i like kuchipatchi!

it says when i vote the link is trying to close the window..
That is probably because this is quite an old topic - started back in December last year and the contest is old news now :(

I think I had better close this topic before it gets bumped to the top of the page again and confuses newer members :furawatchi:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back