Sign in to follow this  
ShiningOygjitchi12

Christmas Tree-Thingy?

Hello! I am an experienced Tamagotchi Connection user, and, I don't know the date, but my Hinotamatchi was talking to a Christmas-Tree Thingy! The Christmas Tree-Thing was talking to it, and it was a little while after Santa came!! Can someone help me understand this???

It sounds like Christmas. If the date on your tamagotchi was set to 24-12, and it was around 11-12:00, then Santa comes. ^-^

Cool!!What time was it? :blink:

It sounds like Christmas. If the date on your tamagotchi was set to 24-12, and it was around 11-12:00, then Santa comes. ^-^

completel true! i set my tama to that time and saw santa come!

That happened to my Tama too. I thought it was crzy. :o

What time does da christmas tree come??????????

:D :D :blink:

The christmas tree comes on all the twelve days of christmas :D you know "On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me" those twelve days of christmas! :blink:

santa didn't come for my tama (my tama is not naughty!) I must have done something by accident which stopped him coming what does he do when he comes?

The christmas tree comes on all the twelve days of christmas  :( you know "On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me" those twelve days of christmas! :D

santa didn't come for my tama (my tama is not naughty!) I must have done something by accident which stopped him coming what does he do when he comes?

He like comes through To your connetion and he look like he falls down a chimmely and then he flashes and leaves you a prezzie!!!

( You don't keep the prezzie though :D :blink: :D )

And what's was the TIME???!Plz tell!!! :blink: :D :D

HELLO!!! :angry: :( :(

about 11:00 to 12:00

It happens when the date is set to Christmas Eve and then from 11:00PM to 12:00 AM(Midnight)

Yer i tried and it works i saw my little mitchi talking to a christmas tree it was really funny!

Yer i tried and it works i saw my little mitchi talking to a christmas tree it was really funny!

what was the time!!?? :angry:

WHAT WAS THE TIME??!!! :( :( :D