Christmas Tree-Thingy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningOygjitchi12

Reaction score
Hello! I am an experienced Tamagotchi Connection user, and, I don't know the date, but my Hinotamatchi was talking to a Christmas-Tree Thingy! The Christmas Tree-Thing was talking to it, and it was a little while after Santa came!! Can someone help me understand this???

It sounds like Christmas. If the date on your tamagotchi was set to 24-12, and it was around 11-12:00, then Santa comes. ^-^

It sounds like Christmas. If the date on your tamagotchi was set to 24-12, and it was around 11-12:00, then Santa comes. ^-^
completel true! i set my tama to that time and saw santa come!

The christmas tree comes on all the twelve days of christmas :D you know "On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me" those twelve days of christmas! :blink:

santa didn't come for my tama (my tama is not naughty!) I must have done something by accident which stopped him coming what does he do when he comes?

The christmas tree comes on all the twelve days of christmas  :( you know "On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me" those twelve days of christmas! :D santa didn't come for my tama (my tama is not naughty!) I must have done something by accident which stopped him coming what does he do when he comes?
He like comes through To your connetion and he look like he falls down a chimmely and then he flashes and leaves you a prezzie!!!

( You don't keep the prezzie though :D :blink: :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens when the date is set to Christmas Eve and then from 11:00PM to 12:00 AM(Midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back