A Baby Girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko-Sama

Reaction score
I was with a friend eating lunch at McDonalds when I noticed that the matchmaker had appeared! ;) She brought along a Kuchipatchi for Tomo, and they had a baby girl together. :D I'm happy....but I'm also sad because this means Tomo will leave soon... :p

hey its ironic-- my mametchi was matched with a kutcpatchi too. my gf's maskutchi was matched wit a mimitchi and my bros maskutchi was matched with a tarakotchi. :/ i wish i mated with a mimitchi-- lowly kuchipatchi isnt good enough for my perfect mametchi ;) ; at least now i have a really cute young mimitchi gen 2

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker came yesterday for me and now I have a baby girl, sadly I had to put my tama on pause this morning because I needed to sleep, but the daddy is still there for some reason.

i just got my tama on sunday and so far my tama is in the teen stage ^^" i'll just have to wait and see what partner my yuki gets when she is an adult ^^ it'll be very exciting when that day comes ^^ but until then, i'll have fun with my ichigotchi, yuki ^^

So far, for three generations, I've had boys. :D Not that boys are bad or anything, its just that I really want a girl because I have all boys, and my firends all have boys, too. I need a girl to balance things out, and besides, i'm tired of the matchmaker. Is it a glitch that all of them are boys?! (Including my friend's tams.) Will I ever get a girl? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back