;-; what did i do to deserve a memetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgom

Reaction score
i was nice to it...why did it turn into an ugly rat ;-;....

im forceing it to wear the code costume do i dont have to look at that 'thing'

why me!!!!!!!!!! why ;-;-;-;-; i wanted a ghost-thingie-chi

It must be because of the type of care your tamagotchi received. Try taking care of it differently next time and you'll probably get a different character.

GotchiGirl96

i didnt want a main one...i wanted the ghost...or the one that looks like an old man.

theres a pretty slim chance youll get the one you want because there are 52 different one

i was nice to it...why did it turn into an ugly rat ;-;....im forceing it to wear the code costume do i dont have to look at that 'thing'
rat?

memetchi is an average character none the less..

you shouldnt be aiming for a certain character too much,

super gotchi has a point, there are 52 different ones.

and, if you dont aim for one, you wont be as dissapointed if you dont get it ^-^

The ghost is Dorotchi. I had him on the last generation. He comes from Average care. Really he's a random character. He/she is pretty nice. No compliants from him. Not much bad things I can say about him/her. To OYAJITCHI you must mate with a Oldie. (Like Ojitchi). After that your tamagotchi baby will skip the CHILD AND TEEN STAGE!!! To get the Oldies make sure your tamagotchi is really old. Like age 16. But there's only 2 Oldies

Ojitchi- You will get him if your tamagotchi is a boy

Mrs. Busy body (matchmaker)- You will get here if your tamagotchi is girl

i wasnt aiming for those, i was hopeing for those. i was hopeing not to get mametchi...and i thought that i wouldnt because there are 52...but i did ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back