WONDERING...........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say Nikatchi is a bad care tamagotchi. But don't worry because the all the bad care tama's turn in to good tamagotchi's. Right now I got Piririrotchi (black teen). Long time ago I had him and he turned into a Memetchi. So, don't worry. Pm when your tamagotchi turns into a Adult! :) Don't be so caught up in good care and bad care tama's.

They say Nikatchi is a bad care tamagotchi. But don't worry because the all the bad care tama's turn in to good tamagotchi's. Right now I got Piririrotchi (black teen). Long time ago I had him and he turned into a Memetchi. So, don't worry. Pm when your tamagotchi turns into a Adult! :) Don't be so caught up in good care and bad care tama's.
Sorry, but I think that bad care tama's can't turn into perfect care tama's. But i'm sure if treat it perfectly now it will turn into an average or above average care tama. :D

You know the answer! You know if you have been taking good care of your tamagotchi!

Don't get caught up in the good, and bad characters! Gozarutchi, is thought to be a "bad" character, but it's some peoples favourite character! So in their opinion, it is a good character! But don't get caught up in these stereotypes, because that is all they are, stereotypes. :D

//Katie

Sorry, but I think that bad care tama's can't turn into perfect care tama's. But i'm sure if treat it perfectly now it will turn into an average or above average care tama. :nazotchi:
Well, it depends. Your tamagotchi can always turn into a good care one.

If you turn the tables........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back