What's ur personality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your personality group?

• Goth/Punk/Emo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prep/Popular

• Loner

• Geek/Nerd

• Loser

• Normie(Normal)

• Other

• All of the Above

• Nothing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Magda-xX

Reaction score
MY POLL STINKS!.....feel free to message me and answer back...

XOXO Ciao XOXO

Swimmer267

Well sometimes I could be shy and sometimes I could be really hyper and weird. But I will always be a gamer! :) Oh and I'm usually nice! ^^

My personality:

Hyper

Shy (only in front of people I don't/hardly know...)

Nice

Perky, Pink Dressing, Popular, All That, Preps Disguist me.
ME too. I believe that only soup cans shoud have labels. I'm Smart, Funny,Love to laugh,weird, and yet i manage to be friends with all of the kids in my class. Some you just need to keep your distance with. :(

I'm silly and jumpy, (not hyper though... unless I've had sugar :lol: )

I can be shy (it depends)

I'm a bit of a nerd when I'm at school,

I have decent fashion sense,

I am random :D

Well, I'm the class clown in my class! :p Everyone laughs at my hyper personality, and everyone in the class is my friend! :) I rarely cry, ;) and usually bouncy and energetic! :D I love sports, :p and me and my friends can always make a game a really funny, hilarious one! :) I'm very excitable, so I do so many stupid things that people find hilarious. :D Lets just leave it at:

Rey Mysterio is a very hyper and stupid child, is a tomboy, and loves creating fun! :D

~Rey Mysterio~ :)

Perky, Pink Dressing, Popular, All That, Preps Disguist me.
I know, this girl in my class has all the boys on her even though she looks like a constapated bull dog, it's just 'cos she's pure rich and she has a gang and she takes my friends away and talks about me and all that and she's the teachers pet even though I'm way smarter. And one more thing, she does stupit dances in the playground to look cool even though it makes her look like a two year old making a tiddly tot, she wears mini skirts too so when she jumps in her dance it tottally flips and you don't wanna know the next bit, and my friend said to her to put jacket round her fat waist so she did, then in her dance she took it off and swung it above her head like one of those 1940 "sexy" woman and all the boys pratricaly fainted when she done a blink at htem. Disgusting.

Any way, I'm kind of popular but I don't do that "I'm so great!" act like some one I know, but I'm kind of cheeky and dare devil. I act older than my age.

I know, this girl in my class has all the boys on her even though she looks like a constapated bull dog, it's just 'cos she's pure rich and she has a gang and she takes my friends away and talks about me and all that and she's the teachers pet even though I'm way smarter. And one more thing, she does stupit dances in the playground to look cool even though it makes her look like a two year old making a tiddly tot, she wears mini skirts too so when she jumps in her dance it tottally flips and you don't wanna know the next bit, and my friend said to her to put jacket round her fat waist so she did, then in her dance she took it off and swung it above her head like one of those 1940 "sexy" woman and all the boys pratricaly fainted when she done a blink at htem. Disgusting.
Any way, I'm kind of popular but I don't do that "I'm so great!" act like some one I know, but I'm kind of cheeky and dare devil. I act older than my age.
I don't think she sounds very horrible. She can't help being flirtatious! :)

Just because she's a teacher's pet it doesn't mean you have to diss her for being smart - and you don't know that you are way smarter than her! :)

You're not the only clever one, ya know! ;)

No wonder she talks about you - if you're saying you're "way smarter than her", and that she "looks like a two year old making a tiddly tot" and if your friend said she had a "fat waist" then your friend can't be nice either.

Come on - I'd have expected better from you!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back