v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you get a v4, what will it be?

• fashion designer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rockstar, DUH!

• florist

• doctor

• u can pick what they can be!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

• i dont know...

• what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac2lover

Reaction score
i would so want mine to be a rockstar. :lol: what kind of job is a florist??? anyways, please tell me what you want your tama to be and why.

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!

:) :ph34r: :) :blink: :( :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't pick what your v4 Tamagotchi is... you find a job depending on your "skill points".

Your Friend,

Pupsluv24 :)

P. S. I can't answer this poll because i have no idea of knowing. (Sorry!)

I don't know. Are there any other jobs? And a florist is a person who works in a flower shop. Or a person who deals with plants. Bleh. I forget.

-Kuchipatchi-

i think those are the only ones.... and a florist is someone who like arranges flowers and works in a flower shop (i asked my mom :) )

I want mine to be a fashion designer, that will be so cool! I can't wait for mine to get a job. It turned into a Teenager yesterday (young Memetchi :D !) so it should evolve tomorrow or the next day!

Well, I can't choose what I want my future v4 to be, based on the new points system it has, I hope it is either a doctor or a florist.

I dunno probly a fashion designer.

I just got one for X-mas.I screamed!

Her name is Kayla.She is only a baby so..... :rolleyes:

I got a v4 2 days early for christmas.And i got another v4 for x.mas.They are both toddlers, so i cant get jobs yet.But one is sopposed to evolve into a teen today @ 5:00.My other one isny sopposed to evolve till tomorow mornin'.When do the tamagotchis on the v4 turn into a adult????Please :) :eek: :D reply ASAP!!!!By the way i probably want to be a docter or a fashion desiner.PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

My tamagotchi become a scientist.

When do the tamagotchis on the v4 turn into a adult
seems 2 b the same times than on v3, so 72h unpausd time from becoming a teen

edit:

wow, in 2nd gen. now my v4 evolved adult after 48 h only

i got a v4 for christmas. i think that they are so awsome. i want mine to be a florist. or a rockstar. mine is only a child but it goes to preschool. and the skill points,

the one closest to the top:12

the middle:35

the last:9

I would really luv mine to be a fashion designer!!Although i av no idea.i dont have mine yet.im gettin it after tomorrow. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back