My tamagotchi got a scratch..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luFfY

Reaction score
Aww..this stinks..It was all okay today..and when I took it out from my pocket I found a scratch on it..not those common un-noticable small ones..it's...a VERY obvious one!..*sigh* ;)

;) i would hate for that to happen to me... good luck with that. i cant help though sorry

hey, if its a scratch on ur screen u can buy something for it. I used to work in a jewellers and they sell something called polywatch that removes scratches on watches. Its cheap and it really works! ;)

i put mine on the zip of my jacket whilst baking a cake i scratched it alot but lucky for me they wer only small scratches n not very deep im glad i can still see through them i got used to em now!

If it's any consolation, it probably only looks big to you. Eventually you'll get used to it, unless you intend on throwing your tamagotchi away cause it got a scratch! Good Luck! :unsure:

i almost freaked one day. I took my tama to work with me (not a good idea when you work around water) and when i got home there was this big white mark on the side of the screen...i thougth i was gonna cry! But then my fiance took it from me and wiped it off...it was just something on the screen :D

boy, did i feel stupid

Wow that's pretty cheap! Maybe I'll try to get one..but is there any other alternative to get rid of the ugly scratch?

You know the things that come over top the watches..the tiny plastic thing. I just stuck one on my screen and it keeps it safe. You cant even see it when your playing, Its great!

- RoboJoe

I just took it off a watch I had. Its dosent cove the whole thing. But the middle is coved and thats really all that matters...right?

- RoboJoe

Hey Robo Joe.....did you just take one of a watch or is there somewher to get something that will work.

I just took it off a watch I had. Its dosent cove the whole thing. But the middle is coved and thats really all that matters...right?

- RoboJoe

Didnt that help you at all...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have a Rare Style of V2 (Green Camouflage). I keep twirling it around on my finger by the CHain and keeps falling out. Mine has a lot of scratches on it now. WHen I get a V3, I won't twirl it a Sec. (If I'm careful I would!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back