HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happend to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacraz101

Reaction score
i bought a chest on my v3 tama so i had is open it and when it did my teenager tama turned into a oyajitchi and jumped up and down angrily. then changed back and all his hungrey and happy hearts where gone??

Please help!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's normal. Sometimes when you buy a chest, you'll get unlucky and your tama will turn into an Ojitchi/Otokitchi depending on the gender. The tama gets mad about this and when it's over the tama is back at the base weight with all the hearts gone. You're not alone. This happens from time to time and is NOT unusual.

GotchiGirl96

Those are funny. The tama looks like it's freaking out. haha.

Yes, this always happen to me. It's just a animation special. It's pretty good because your tamagotchi will drop it's weight down to it's base level. It's just something the Ban-Dai company did to make the toy chest interesting. Also they can turn into a baby to.

It happens when you use a shovel, a chest or a lamp. It may do that or it may give you points. Its just chance.

i bought a chest on my v3 tama so i had is open it and when it did my teenager tama turned into a oyajitchi and jumped up and down angrily. then changed back and all his hungrey and happy hearts where gone??Please help!!!

:huh:

this is something that randomly happens when you use a treasure chest.If you press B before the chest opens,you may get points or a gift!

Don't worry!Once mine did that & then another time it turned into a baby girl!But the weirdest 1 was when mine was a baby girl & I used a chest & and it turned into Oyajitchi & stayed like him wihout the chest until it turned into a child :kusatchi: !

don't wory the chest just does things at random. it happens all the time. i know, it's a waste of money. :D

Yea, but its really annoying! 200 points t make ur tama upset..... :D

i bought a chest on my v3 tama so i had is open it and when it did my teenager tama turned into a oyajitchi and jumped up and down angrily. then changed back and all his hungrey and happy hearts where gone??Please help!!!

:)

:angry:
that happened to me number of times except i turned into a baby!! my friend said that she opened i chest one time and the matchmaker attacked her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back