The (b) button fell of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Ok, i have a v3 and my B button fell off. It still works, but the Button sometimes still mal-function. What should i do?? :mimitchi:

Ok, i have a v3 and my B button fell off. It still works, but the Button sometimes still mal-function. What should i do?? B)
I would try putting a small piece of tape over the button, at least that would keep it from getting lost again. If you have a tam that is broken, take the button pad out of it and put it in your working one. I've done that twice.

B) B) B)

"My B button fell off"

That sounds hilarious. ;)

What tamadogg said. Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
that happened to my v1. take the button pad from another tamagotchi connection if possible.

But, wouldn't you just break that one to. Wouldn't that one be mess up to. Sorry but i'm taking no chances. But Thank You :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

this happened to me too, it probably happened becuz u switched the buttons, am i right?

take my advice and dont switch buttons around! it will only make u lose them,

if u already have then, put tape over the button, oooooor put a teensy bit of glue around the botton before u slip it back in, hope this helps

~CoOkIdOuGh1!!!!!

that happend to me too. i used a blown fuse from some christmas lights and it fit perfect!

How did it come off?! maybe you should use something like a cotton ball or a marshmellow to replace it. :huh:

bubbels11 wher edid you get that avatar? It's super cute!o:~

Well i was sitting in the couch throwing house shoes at my brother. (playnig around) It still works though :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back