My tama won't wake up.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Reaction score
I decided to grab my tama and start it up and my tama won't wake up xK. I think i set the time wrong. How do you change it??

p.s. Its v2.

when u go to time (press B button), press A and C buttons at the same time. It should say SET at the bottom of the screen. Then, using the A button to scroll around the numbers, set the time correctly (use B to select). Hope I helped! :)

I decided to grab my tama and start it up and my tama won't wake up xK. I think i set the time wrong. How do you change it??
p.s. Its v2.
Don't worry so much. This is a common error with new Tamagotchi owners and is very easy to fix. Take a close look at the AM and PM signs. For example if the time says 3:17 AM, set the clock (press A and C to stop the clock so you can set it), go to the hour and press A twelve times so you can get it to 3:17 PM.

Hope I helped!

When no icons are selected press button "B" (the middle button)

Now, hold buttons "A" (the first button) and "C" (the last button) together. Use button "A" to change the numbers/date, and use button "B"to confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the time on your tama, if the time is wrong, hold the a and c buttons at the same time. (at the time screen) Just keep pressing the a button until you get the right time.

p.s. check am/pm

Giga,Ihave a v3 so i don't know how to work it!

Again Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back