V4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
I was just wondering when V4s are coming to which states. They haven't come to MY state yet, and I really want one!!!! So if anyone knows could they post it here? thanks!!!

-tamakitty710

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they are supposed to be released on Januray 7th, and some have already been released in some states. Just wait until Januray 7 and then you might see it in some stores. ;)

Well I'm in Illinois, so I'm guessing they'll be here soon if they're already in MI and WI... but the ones on eBay are EXPENSIVE! My friend printed it out, thinking it was a fake, but they were selling it for like $90!

But thanks everyone! Hopefully I won't have to wait too long..

It depends, what state do you live in?Because I live in Texas and i have 2 REAL tamagotchi version 4s.

[SIZE=8pt]I live in Virginia and I bought my V4 today at Target. =3 They only had 2 patterns (yellow-gold with orange bubbles and lines, and a greenish and silver one that was really strange o_O), but I don't know if they just got wiped out at Christmas or if they haven't gotten more in yet. I was impatient so I bought the orange one. XD[/SIZE]

Well, I'm supposed to go shopping soon... Hopefully I'll see one! Are they the same price as the V3s?

I was just wondering when V4s are coming to which states. They haven't come to MY state yet, and I really want one!!!! So if anyone knows could they post it here? thanks!!!
-tamakitty710
On one part of the USA v4s are sold in toysrus

I don't like the patterns they have. I've only seen them online, but still.... The sunflower one is okay... The rest are just ick. I hope they come out with some new patterns soon!

HAY I LIVE ORLANDO AND I ASK PEOPLE IN THE STORES THERE SAY THEY WERENT OUT NOW AND I GOT ALL THESE GIFT AND I WANT TO BUY IT BEFORE I SPENT IT ALL :huh:

HAY I LOVE UR CHEESE ICON MEOW BARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Are they in New York? Because I live in New York and I REALLY want one SO BAD!!! I might go to the mall to get them this week, and I can't wait until January 7th!

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'm not sure, because i live in Texas and i have two version 4s.But they are all sold out and none of my friends got any

HAY I LOVE UR CHEESE ICON MEOW BARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:
um thanks? I live in Jacksonville FL and they have been released... Only at Target, probably Toys R Us but I hate that place

It seems like most of the southern part, part of the eastern part, and a lil' of the northern part of the U.S. have gotten tamagotchi V4s. I hope I can get one soon!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I went to the toys r us website and they HAVE A V4!!!! Only one, and target doesn't have them yet, BUT THAT'S STILL A GOOD SIGN!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ! i want one so badly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back