Kissing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emi

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone else has experienced this before, but it's a first for me- my tarakotchi seems to be walking up to the screen and kissing! It's so sweet! It's either kissing or pulling faces- I dunno- but it's funny that it happened when I was feeling a bit upset about a friend being ill... it must be in tune with me, hehe ;)

hehehe yeah mine did that, does it hold a flower in its' mouth when it does it???

WAHOO just as i was writing my tamagotchis beeped and the Matchmaker appeared, both my tamagotchis have got tamababies (again) 3rd generation ;)

kool i wish i had a tarakotchi... but i think im gonna get a maskutchi... i hope not lol ;)

No, there's no flower in its mouth when it kisses, hehe.

I just got a new connexion today and the tarakotchi has been exchanging gifts with the marutchi- the tarakotchi ended up with flowers, a pair of boots and a skateboard! :D The marutchi wasn't so lucky- ended up with flowers and a nicely wrapped poo! :unsure:

I managed to toilet train the tarakotchi (adult) today- didn't think it was possible! :D

I'm sure everyone else has experienced this before, but it's a first for me- my tarakotchi seems to be walking up to the screen and kissing! It's so sweet! It's either kissing or pulling faces- I dunno- but it's funny that it happened when I was feeling a bit upset about a friend being ill... it must be in tune with me, hehe :p
Other characters do that too :hitodetchi: so cuuute !

Yep! That's a random animation. It may occure at any moment. They are really cool to find and watch! :p

Yep! That's a random animation. It may occure at any moment. They are really cool to find and watch! <_<
Yeah, I love it! Its so cute! IIts random, thats why I never saw my little Mango (mametchi) get bigger

I wasn't a big fan of my 1st generation Tarakotchi Kira until she kissed the screen. Its so sweet i could have hit myself for being so nasty about them. I love Tarakotchis! <_<

My Kuchipatchi did that too. She died a long time ago though! It is REALLY cute!!

Mine never did that well one time when i was connecting with the tamagotchi it loved it was all kissy kissy goo goo. :marumimitchi: :D

I'm sure everyone else has experienced this before, but it's a first for me- my tarakotchi seems to be walking up to the screen and kissing! It's so sweet! It's either kissing or pulling faces- I dunno- but it's funny that it happened when I was feeling a bit upset about a friend being ill... it must be in tune with me, hehe :eek:
Mine did that when I had been crying! Sometimes they can really help make you feel better! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back