Is this even right!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was so close to posting a topic like this earlier but my dad had to use the PC so I need to retype this...

So called friend= A short girl, whom is 11, and is uber overweight (Looks to be a whale in disguise)

weeks ago my so called friend was pressuring me to do a front flip on her trampoline. Ive had a bad expirience doing it but I did it........and hurt my back BADLY in the process. I went home cause it was late but I was in pain.

Well last week me and her were on the trampoline again but my back was giving out, I couldnt jump without feeling bad pain :angry: So I was laying on the trampoline. Marissa REALLY wanted me to jump but when I said I didnt wanna cause I was in pain (Only when I jumped) She saw some blood veins on thy stomach, and called em Stretch marks. Then when I didnt get up she started saying stuff that offended me GREATLY like "Only fatties cant jump, karen get off the trampoline! Your starting to make me jump!" Then she pretended the cause of her jumping was me >.< and she was saying crap like "Atleast I dont have a cheapassed headband!" I was wearing my Naruto Headband at the time.... Then she started calling me Ghetto. I ignored it by Hummin Lies (Evanescence) Then I get fed up with it and rank ONCE about her pool compared to mines and she sent me home... Despite the pain.

I havent talked nor seen her since, but does that sound like a nice person!? Getting mad at her friend for having backpains? Calling her friend Fat? She kept saying retarded stuff that Im fat, when Im tall!?

*Edit - Language police*

Last edited by a moderator:
pffft. She ain't a real friend. If she doesn't change her attitude she won't have any friends. You should tell her how you feel. And tell her you don't like that she treats you like dirt, when you didn't even do anything wrong. Tell her if she wants to keep her friends, that she should be nicer.

*Edited - Langauge police*

Last edited by a moderator:
Name calling and making fun of poeple is immature, If she keeps this up I would suggest getting a new friend.

//-lWeride

ya, if she says stuff like that, then stop talking,and hanging out with her.

she isnt a real friend!

meowbark be twelve. :D She ain't a real friend, she's a fake, she's a backstabber, she's a hater.

She's every thing but nice, and a true friend.
:D Oh cool - only a year older than me; so that girl is horrid and she's MY AGE! :angry:

Woah! :eek:

She doesen't sound like a very good freind.

You shouldn't let her control you into doing something you don't want to do or something that will get you hurt.

Just say to her if she does it again "No,Im not going to let you control me into doing something I can't do,Last time I hurt my back and you don't caare cos your just making me do it again!"

And if you know your not over weight,Than don't let her silly names annoy you :D

Good Luck!

-fp

shes no friend. that is a a BACKSTABBER. i still havnt forgiven my friend after 3 years. i hate her guts for she did. ¬_¬

Real friends will not make fun of you, a REAL friend will get off the trampoline with you if your back hurts, A real friend would not compare herself to you.

Did you tell her how much your back hurts? Maybe she doesnt understand, maybe she thought you were just faking, therefore she was joking about the rude comments?

I'm not telling you that she wasn't being mean, because she was.

Has she done anything like this in the past? Does she do this often?

If you answered yes, maybe you should take the others suggestions and drop her, but if you answered no, you should think it out before you decide to do anything too drastic.

Was she a very good friend before this point in time? Did she stand up for you? Stay by yourr side? Help you whenever you were having troubles? Or was she a flaky friend? When you needed help she would say "I dunno, Hey Karen? Pass the cheese!" If you were being bullied, she would run from the trouble, not even telling a teacher?

If she was a great friend, thats all the more reason to stay her friend, but, it is up to you. Sometimes, problems sound not so bad on the PC compared to what really happened.

If she was a flaky friend, thats all the more reason to drop her, but, it is up to you.

Try giving her a call, maybe you can talk it over? Or, when you go back to school, just pretend as if nothing happened, and catch up to her and start talking. If she is acting normaly, maybe she was joking about the insults. But, still, joke or no joke, her comments were very rude. If she continues, appolligies to her, even though it was not your fault.

Whatever happens, you can always come to TT with your problems.

*rubs fingers* Ouch! What a long post.

KC8

well, one thing, dont give back the insults- not THATS immature, and it brings you down to her level which hurt you.

besides that, i dont really know what else to tell ya.

Yes ~ do you have any other friends??? :furawatchi:
Not really :D Everyone in my class thinks Im *weird/special* XD Only a few people dont- Sarah, A friend I think. I got suspended cause of her though. My best friend EVER moved to Vermont in November.

And it is as bad as it sounds, a bit worse...

I USED to go to school with her, I moved to Middle School shes in Elementary. She also said "Atleast I dont like that stupid Inuyasha stuff" which she was reffering to Tamagotchis when I corrected her she said "So!?" Acting like Tamagotchis and Inuyasha were the same... >.< I hate when people insult my love for Japanese stuff. Im goina have to find a way to scooter around the neighborhood without making contact!

meowbark be twelve. :D She ain't a real friend, she's a fake, she's a backstabber, she's a hater.

She's every thing but nice, and a true friend.
like eminem says "friends are only enemys but iin disguise" I beklieve this because after a whilee friends start to change their attituyde and all that and the are meabn to you and selfish

like eminem says "friends are only enemys but iin disguise" I beklieve this because after a whilee friends start to change their attituyde and all that and the are meabn to you and selfish
Well eminem is a horrid man. TOTALLY not a role model. How could he be so negative about something as special and important as friends?! :p

Well, my hate for eminem has grown stronger. And I have the best friends in the universe - no WAY are they my 'enemies in disguise' Honestly, some famous people are SO pathetic! :D

Well eminem is a horrid man. TOTALLY not a role model. How could he be so negative about something as special and important as friends?! :p Well, my hate for eminem has grown stronger. And I have the best friends in the universe - no WAY are they my 'enemies in disguise' Honestly, some famous people are SO pathetic! :D
im just sayin abotsome friends i also have the best friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back