Sign in to follow this  
kennerzzz

this is odd...

So my tamagotchi was growing, and it turned into a young mametchi. Then when ti became an adult, it turned into a Tsunotchi. Shouldnt it have turned into a Mametchi?

So my tamagotchi was growing, and it turned into a young mametchi. Then when ti became an adult, it turned into a Tsunotchi. Shouldnt it have turned into a Mametchi?

young mametchi doesnt always turn into mametchi.It can though.I know it kind of stinks,but don't worry,perfectly normal :P

Yeah - it is annoying but they're right - Young Mametchi doesn't guarantee a Mametchi adult :D

It still depends on the way you care for your Young Mametchi whilst it is a teen... that influences what Adult character you get.

There are so many different characters on the new versions that there are no real guarantees to get certain characters (like there were on the V1s).

Maybe if you took care of it the same way you did for Young Mametchi, you could get Mametchi.

It is random what kind of character you get. If you get a young mametchi, it doesn't nessisarily mean you will get a mametchi. :D

Well, If you took proper care of it like you did when it was a child, you would of probably got Mametchi. (no fights) :blink: Sometimes it's random ;) Also you don't need young mametchi to get Mametchi :) So keep on trying.

Edited by Locky458

Well, If you took proper  care of it like you did when it was a child, you would of probably got Mametchi.  (no fights) :) Sometimes it's random :) Also you don't need young mametchi to get Mametchi :) So keep on trying.

Exactly the above, it is possible, only if you take very good care of it. :)

:) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :furawatchi:

Edited by 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0

When you get a Young Mametchi, they do not always turn into a Mametchi. And how do you pronounce Tsunotchi??

i wish that happened. when i had a young mimitchi it evolved into a frankensteinotchi!

Young versions of adult characters don't guarantee the adult stage of that Tama to be the adult version of the young characters. The type of character you get is based on care and randomness.

GotchiGirl96

Edited by GotchiGirl96

i wish that happened. when i had a young mimitchi it evolved into a frankensteinotchi!

decotchi, u mean

I got a mametchi on first generation!! And I didn't even have a young Mametchi!! I had the teenager thats like squarish with the little curly hair on it's forehead ^_^ Mametchi is soo cool!!!!!! ^_^

i got a young mametchi and it turned into a pikachu like tamagotchi