this is odd...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennerzzz

Reaction score
So my tamagotchi was growing, and it turned into a young mametchi. Then when ti became an adult, it turned into a Tsunotchi. Shouldnt it have turned into a Mametchi?

no it is just a stage .a mametchi it is just a chance hope i helped

tamacraz101

So my tamagotchi was growing, and it turned into a young mametchi. Then when ti became an adult, it turned into a Tsunotchi. Shouldnt it have turned into a Mametchi?
young mametchi doesnt always turn into mametchi.It can though.I know it kind of stinks,but don't worry,perfectly normal :p

Yeah - it is annoying but they're right - Young Mametchi doesn't guarantee a Mametchi adult :D

It still depends on the way you care for your Young Mametchi whilst it is a teen... that influences what Adult character you get.

There are so many different characters on the new versions that there are no real guarantees to get certain characters (like there were on the V1s).

It is random what kind of character you get. If you get a young mametchi, it doesn't nessisarily mean you will get a mametchi. :D

Well, If you took proper care of it like you did when it was a child, you would of probably got Mametchi. (no fights) :blink: Sometimes it's random ;) Also you don't need young mametchi to get Mametchi :) So keep on trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, If you took proper  care of it like you did when it was a child, you would of probably got Mametchi.  (no fights) :) Sometimes it's random :) Also you don't need young mametchi to get Mametchi :) So keep on trying.
Exactly the above, it is possible, only if you take very good care of it. :)

:) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :furawatchi:

When you get a Young Mametchi, they do not always turn into a Mametchi. And how do you pronounce Tsunotchi??

I got the young robot and it turned into mametchi!I always get young mametchi and i never get Mametchi with it.

i wish that happened. when i had a young mimitchi it evolved into a frankensteinotchi!

Young versions of adult characters don't guarantee the adult stage of that Tama to be the adult version of the young characters. The type of character you get is based on care and randomness.

GotchiGirl96

I got a mametchi on first generation!! And I didn't even have a young Mametchi!! I had the teenager thats like squarish with the little curly hair on it's forehead ^_^ Mametchi is soo cool!!!!!! ^_^

i got a young mametchi and it turned into a pikachu like tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back