Nintendo DS Cheats.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
I was just wondering, do you have any Nintendogs or any other Nintendo game cheats you want to say?

Ideal tips for:

Tamagotchi corner shop 1&2

Nintendogs

Tetris

Animal crossing

Brain training..

Thanks!

Nintendogs: (not exactly a cheat) If you got out for walks regularly and your dog comes up with a present, you can get a Mario hat or Luigi hat.

Note: You can not buy these and you need to patient, it wont just COME

Nintendogs: (not exactly a cheat) If you got out for walks regularly and your dog comes up with a present, you can get a Mario hat or Luigi hat.
Note: You can not buy these and you need to patient, it wont just COME
Is it rare then?

Think it means Animal crossing wild world.

I have a mario and Luigi hat fot nintendogs!And a mario cart, that my pups love to chase! If u find a fireman hat on a walk (this is very rare) u can get a dalmation, and if u find a Jack russell book (Also v. rare) u can get jack russell.

Think it means Animal crossing wild world. I have a mario and Luigi hat fot nintendogs!And a mario cart, that my pups love to chase! If u find a fireman hat on a walk (this is very rare) u can get a dalmation, and if u find a Jack russell book (Also v. rare) u can get jack russell.
Simalarly (sp.?) in ACWW, I heard that you can Get something called Lil' bro's hat and Lil' bro's shirt, It looks like Luigi's cap and clothes. Weird, huh?

-Camelle-

Thanks for all the tips guys - they have become most handy!

This isn't a cheat but - If you are on a walk and a ? Box is coming up, if your dog barks once, it will bring you a present, if it barks twice then your going to meet another dog and its owner.

I got a whole pack of 'em that I found yesterday - they're not mine, I just found them.

Eat the lightbulb!

When your dog is learning a command, ex:lay down,roll over. A lightbulb icon appears in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the light bulb and record your command. If the dog accepts the command, a sketchy like lightbulb appears over their adorable little head. Grab the lightbulb with your stylus then drag it to the dogs mouth. And they will EAT THE LIGHTBULB like a treat! This also works with bone icons too.

Easy way to find hidden presents

When going on a walk, watch the top screen. When the dog icon stops moving, there is a hidden present coming up shortly. Be cautious, however, as this is also true when garbage is coming up, or your pup simply stops by itself.

Get unlockable breeds easier.

Do Bark Mode with a dog in a breed that you don't have.

Example: Do Bark Mode with a Shih Tzu and after you do Bark Mode with that dog, you will be able to buy the Shih Tzu breed at the kennel.

NOTE: This only works the first time with each different version of the game. So you can do this trick one time with Labrador & Friends, Dachshund & Friends, and any other version of Nintendogs.

Unlockable Rooms

* Desktop Room

Get 6,000 owner points to unlock the Desktop room (costs $20,000) in the interior decorator.

* Northern European Room

Get 40,000 owner points to unlock the Northern European room (costs $5,000) in the interior decorator.

* Outer Space Room

Get 18,000 owner points to unlock the Outer Space room (costs $100,000) in the interior decorator.

* Ranch Room

Get 25,000 owner points to unlock the Ranch room in the interior decorator.

* Seaside Room

Get 12,000 owner points to unlock the Seaside room (costs $50,000) in the interior decorator.

* Urban Living Room

Get 25,000 owner points to unlock the Urban Living room in the interior decorator.

You can walk your dog once every 25 minutes. Wait 25 minutes with the game on, in sleep mode, or off before walking your dog. Also, it will not be very active during the day if it stays awake at night.

# General Walking Tip

While walking your dog and he or she seems edgy, give the leash a little tug towards the way it is walking. The dog will start running. Also, if you want you can give it a tug while running upwards and it will do a jump.

# Walking Your Dog More Than Once a Day

You can walk your dog once every 25 minutes. Wait 25 minutes with the game on, in sleep mode, or off before walking your dog. Also, it will not be very active during the day if it stays awake at night.

# Longer Walks

Mark out the path on your map, ending it at the house. If your last few steps ends at the house, wait 25 minutes, then your dog can go slighter further on the next walk. Note: Make sure to give your dog water after each walk.

# Question Marks on the Map

While marking out where you want to go on the map, try to get as many question marks as you can along the way. There are either other dogs or gifts that your dog will find with each question mark.

# Blue Circles on the Map

While walking your dog, the blue circles that appear represent places to go to the bathroom.

# Stand Up

Once your dog has learned to beg, lift its paw up, and make it stand on its hind legs. It will stand and you will be able to teach it how so it is remembered.

# Hand Stand

Teach your dog to lay down and beg. While lying down, tell it to beg and your dog should do a handstand.

# Walk on Two Legs

First, make your dog stand on its hind legs. Put the stylus on his or her leg and drag up. He or she should now be standing. Note: Teach your dog that trick so it is remembered. Then, pull its paw to the area that the training icon is located. It should now be walking on its hind legs.

# Wave Paw

Get your dog to sit and hold an ear back. The dog will wave its paw. Do it three or four times to get the trick.

# Break Dance

Teach your dog to spin and roll over. Make it roll over, then while it is on its back, tell it to spin. Your dog should spin around on his or her back, almost like it is break dancing.

# Rag Doll Puppy

When your dog is playing with the pull rope, grab the other end and pull up with the stylus. This should make the puppy hang on the other end like a rag doll. Drag the rope around the screen and eventually the dog will fly off.

# Throw Your Dog

When you have the Pull Rope, try to get your dog suspended in the air. When it does, make it turn slowly (or it will fly off), and release the stylus. Your dog should fly away.

# Dog Hang

Get the pull rope, then take it out. Wait for your dog to bite it. If you quickly slide the rope up while it is biting, one of two things will happen. It will either let go, or the camera will go above the dog, and it is hanging on the rope. To stop, let go of the rope or swing the rope around until the dog loses its grip and goes flying.

Unlockable Nintendog Breeds

* Beagle

16,000 Trainer Points

* Dachshound

Collect 50,000 Points

* Dalmation

Find an item called "Fireman Hat"

* German Shepherd

Collect 17,000 Owner Points in Japanese version

* Golden Retriever

Collect 10000 Owner Points

* Jack Russel Terrier

While on a walk, your dog may come across an Item called the Jack Russel Book. If you visit the kennel, you can now buy the single Jack Russel Terrier

* Labrador Retriever

45,000 Points

* Miniature Schnauzer

Collect 14000 Owner Points

* Pinscher

Collect 2000 Owner Points (14,000 in Japanese version)

* Pug

35,000 Points (4,000 in Japanese version)

* Shetland Sheepdog

Collect 8,000 Owner Points in Japanese version

* Shiba Inu

30,000 Points

* Shih Tzu

22,000 Trainer Points

* Schnauzer

Collect 10,000 Points in Japanese version

* Siberian Husky

Collect 4000 Owner Points

* Toy Poodle

Collect 8000 Owner Points (25,000 in Japanese version)

* Welsh Corgi

20,000 trainer Points (2,000 in Japanese version)

Sorry that it's so long...

plz tell me ur wifi info for acww and i will tell u mine i also have a lot of nintendogs tips!!! my friend has this cartridge for nintendogs where you get all this money, all the items, and all the dogs. all you have to do for the rooms is get seaside, al the rest come with it!!!! pm me with all this info or put it here and i will answer!!!!

i luv acww and nintendogs!!!!!! :mimitchi:

This isn't a cheat but - If you are on a walk and a ? Box is coming up, if your dog barks once, it will bring you a present, if it barks twice then your going to meet another dog and its owner.
Yes, Funnily enough I realied this myself... I like presents... Give me presents... Ooh presents 0_0

I got a whole pack of 'em that I found yesterday - they're not mine, I just found them.
Eat the lightbulb!

When your dog is learning a command, ex:lay down,roll over. A lightbulb icon appears in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the light bulb and record your command. If the dog accepts the command, a sketchy like lightbulb appears over their adorable little head. Grab the lightbulb with your stylus then drag it to the dogs mouth. And they will EAT THE LIGHTBULB like a treat! This also works with bone icons too.

Easy way to find hidden presents

When going on a walk, watch the top screen. When the dog icon stops moving, there is a hidden present coming up shortly. Be cautious, however, as this is also true when garbage is coming up, or your pup simply stops by itself.

Get unlockable breeds easier.

Do Bark Mode with a dog in a breed that you don't have.

Example: Do Bark Mode with a Shih Tzu and after you do Bark Mode with that dog, you will be able to buy the Shih Tzu breed at the kennel.

NOTE: This only works the first time with each different version of the game. So you can do this trick one time with Labrador & Friends, Dachshund & Friends, and any other version of Nintendogs.

Unlockable Rooms

* Desktop Room

Get 6,000 owner points to unlock the Desktop room (costs $20,000) in the interior decorator.

* Northern European Room

Get 40,000 owner points to unlock the Northern European room (costs $5,000) in the interior decorator.

* Outer Space Room

Get 18,000 owner points to unlock the Outer Space room (costs $100,000) in the interior decorator.

* Ranch Room

Get 25,000 owner points to unlock the Ranch room in the interior decorator.

* Seaside Room

Get 12,000 owner points to unlock the Seaside room (costs $50,000) in the interior decorator.

* Urban Living Room

Get 25,000 owner points to unlock the Urban Living room in the interior decorator.

# General Walking Tip

While walking your dog and he or she seems edgy, give the leash a little tug towards the way it is walking. The dog will start running. Also, if you want you can give it a tug while running upwards and it will do a jump.

# Walking Your Dog More Than Once a Day

# Longer Walks

Mark out the path on your map, ending it at the house. If your last few steps ends at the house, wait 25 minutes, then your dog can go slighter further on the next walk. Note: Make sure to give your dog water after each walk.

# Question Marks on the Map

While marking out where you want to go on the map, try to get as many question marks as you can along the way. There are either other dogs or gifts that your dog will find with each question mark.

# Blue Circles on the Map

While walking your dog, the blue circles that appear represent places to go to the bathroom.

# Stand Up

Once your dog has learned to beg, lift its paw up, and make it stand on its hind legs. It will stand and you will be able to teach it how so it is remembered.

# Hand Stand

Teach your dog to lay down and beg. While lying down, tell it to beg and your dog should do a handstand.

# Walk on Two Legs

First, make your dog stand on its hind legs. Put the stylus on his or her leg and drag up. He or she should now be standing. Note: Teach your dog that trick so it is remembered. Then, pull its paw to the area that the training icon is located. It should now be walking on its hind legs.

# Wave Paw

Get your dog to sit and hold an ear back. The dog will wave its paw. Do it three or four times to get the trick.

# Break Dance

Teach your dog to spin and roll over. Make it roll over, then while it is on its back, tell it to spin. Your dog should spin around on his or her back, almost like it is break dancing.

# Rag Doll Puppy

When your dog is playing with the pull rope, grab the other end and pull up with the stylus. This should make the puppy hang on the other end like a rag doll. Drag the rope around the screen and eventually the dog will fly off.

# Throw Your Dog

When you have the Pull Rope, try to get your dog suspended in the air. When it does, make it turn slowly (or it will fly off), and release the stylus. Your dog should fly away.

# Dog Hang

Get the pull rope, then take it out. Wait for your dog to bite it. If you quickly slide the rope up while it is biting, one of two things will happen. It will either let go, or the camera will go above the dog, and it is hanging on the rope. To stop, let go of the rope or swing the rope around until the dog loses its grip and goes flying.

Unlockable Nintendog Breeds

* Beagle

16,000 Trainer Points

* Dachshound

Collect 50,000 Points

* Dalmation

Find an item called "Fireman Hat"

* German Shepherd

Collect 17,000 Owner Points in Japanese version

* Golden Retriever

Collect 10000 Owner Points

* Jack Russel Terrier

While on a walk, your dog may come across an Item called the Jack Russel Book. If you visit the kennel, you can now buy the single Jack Russel Terrier

* Labrador Retriever

45,000 Points

* Miniature Schnauzer

Collect 14000 Owner Points

* Pinscher

Collect 2000 Owner Points (14,000 in Japanese version)

* Pug

35,000 Points (4,000 in Japanese version)

* Shetland Sheepdog

Collect 8,000 Owner Points in Japanese version

* Shiba Inu

30,000 Points

* Shih Tzu

22,000 Trainer Points

* Schnauzer

Collect 10,000 Points in Japanese version

* Siberian Husky

Collect 4000 Owner Points

* Toy Poodle

Collect 8000 Owner Points (25,000 in Japanese version)

* Welsh Corgi

20,000 trainer Points (2,000 in Japanese version)

Sorry that it's so long...
Woah!! [SIZE=21pt]BIG!![/SIZE] Thankyou so much for all these tips, tenniswinner, some of them I would never of found out without your help!

Think it means Animal crossing wild world. I have a mario and Luigi hat fot nintendogs!And a mario cart, that my pups love to chase! If u find a fireman hat on a walk (this is very rare) u can get a dalmation, and if u find a Jack russell book (Also v. rare) u can get jack russell.
I have both those breeds. In fact, I have all 20 breeds unlocked. But I heard that there is a secret breed. I think it was called the Akita (or something like that). I heard that if you reach the Maximun TP, you get that breed unlocked. One of my friends said it happened to her friend. I'm not sure if it's true but I'm going to see if it is true. I have currently 66,248 TP and 2 puppies.

Odin- Odin was my very first Nintendog ever. I got him December 25, 2005. He is 1 year and 5 days old. He's a German Shepherd Dog and I love him very much. Since tomorrow is New Year's Eve, he is wearing the New Year Tiara (not very ideal for a boy puppy, but he's cute)

Lassie- Lassie was my second Nintendog. I got her 1 week after Odin. I thought Odin might have been lonely so I bought him a puppy to play with. Now Odin and Lassie are best friends. They cuddle up together, they play together, they sleep together, they love each other. Lassie's birthday is January 1, 2006. Her 1 year birthday is in 2 days. She is also wearing the New Year Tiara.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back