My Tamagotchi's Doing Something...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a V3 and I name her Cara.When Cara was a child she used to tumble around the screen.Now that she's a tenn,she's like having spa or taking a bath or something! HELP!

I have a V3 and I name her Cara.When Cara was a child she used to tumble around the screen.Now that she's a tenn,she's like having spa or taking a bath or something! HELP!
she is probably taking a bath.You see,V3 tamagotchis will do different animations depending on what time they are on.Tamagotchis can take baths,brush their teeth,bounce around the screen,have a turkey chasing them,and many more.This is just a normal animation.Nothing to worry about.

Tama's do that a little bit before their bedtime. They are taking a bath, nothing to worry about. :)

:) 0o-Tamagotchi-Crazy-o0 :furawatchi:

lol, dont worry its quite normal I had a tamatchi that used to roll and now she is a Patapatatchi and takes baths too. Its very normal.

Hope this Helps,

*Brian X.*

It's normal. Tamagotchis do random animations when you aren't caring for them.

Yes nothing is wrong with it (except the name, Don't ask about the name)

Your tamagotchi is getting smarter and going through a stage where he/she can take care fo their selves. It's just like us. You didn't know how to wash yourself. But now you do. :eek: Your tamagotchi is learning more. It is getting older. Be aware this is just a animation. So your alright. :furawatchi: They love to walk, sing, or dance where your not playing with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back