My Tama was drinking coffee?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuukei

Reaction score
Perhaps a subliminal message that is meant to get little kids addicted to the wonderful drug: "caffeine ". Bandai's planning a coffee pyramid scheme! And not one of you ever believe me! Ha ha... no.

I think it was eating a donut too. It was eating something with it, but it was interesting.

It had a little coffee cup at the right, and it was behind some sort of surface, a desk maybe? This happened around 6:40PM (Tamagotchi time, I set it back seven hours from my current time, due to my job and daily routines.)

My Tama also had three hearts at the time as well. Anyone else experience something like this?

No, it was not drinking coffe its brushing its teeth.It has a tooth brush and a cup full of water to use.im very sure because they do it when they wake up and before they go to bed

Actully,it's brushing it's teeth!My friend thought it was to!!

Yup, brushing it's teeth hehe. It's easy to mistake what your Tama's are doing the first time you notice an animation like that.

While my friend's Ichigotchi was taking a bath, he called me up and goes 'Uhm... why is my Tamagotchi cooking itself?' lol

Yup, brushing it's teeth hehe. It's easy to mistake what your Tama's are doing the first time you notice an animation like that.
While my friend's Ichigotchi was taking a bath, he called me up and goes 'Uhm... why is my Tamagotchi cooking itself?' lol
Syribo, That tamagotchi is taking a bath! :) LOL.

Syribo, That tamagotchi is taking a bath! :) LOL.
I know, hehe. When my friend told me it was cooking itself, I almost laughed myself into a coma :)

Now everytime my Tama takes a bath.. it just looks like hes cooking himself in a big pot with a smile on his face instead! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back