wat da

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
i had a young mametchi he was in great shape but did not evolve into mametchi instead he evolved into pyonkotchi

What your tamagotchi evolves into isn't guarenteed at all, so it shouldn't be a suprise. Great shape does affect what your tamagotchi grows up to be, but so does generation, the Training meter and how you discipline your tamagotchi overall.

but why not a mametchi
Uh YellowJedi ... you already asked about this the other day - and dr.tam gave you an answer :

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1047841

The Young Mametchi is not guaranteed to evolve into a Mametchi adult because that is the way the tamagotchi is programmed - there are other factors including training levels, weight, etc. that affect what the Adult will be - like Rensa just explained....

Sorry... but that is the way it goes... :D

but i took perficked care of it also his training bar was full

Last edited by a moderator:
but i took perficked care of it also his training bar was full
I think what we are trying to explain is that your perfect care and full training bar for a Young Mametchi can also get you a Pyonkotchi.

There are no guarantees that YMs turn into Mametchis... sorry :D

I think what we are trying to explain is that your perfect care and full training bar for a Young Mametchi can also get you a Pyonkotchi.There are no guarantees that YMs turn into Mametchis... sorry :D
thank u he is still a cute tama right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back